What's new

Gorilla Glue bag seeds.....

I found 25-30 beans in a ½ oz of gorilla glue purchased at golden leaf in steamboat springs colorado. Strange as I never ever buy shop weed, it is generally overpriced garbage. A friend loaded some of this glue and I really liked the taste, so I went and bought some. Just my luck either good or bad that it was loaded with beans. So I figured what the hell let try them, see what happens.

Here they are , vegging along. I am about to grab a clone off everything and flip to 12/12 asap. Some are pretty smelly and 16/16 are females, so far. I will try to keep this updated as they move along. Really hoping to find something worth keeping around.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
How is the structure?

Tall and stretchy or short and compact or a ratio of both?

Best of luck, Im "rooting" for you.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
16/16 Fems = probably S1's too :yes:
So most likely Indica types in my experience. I've a few 30 or so in veg right now, again. lol
Best of luck on the grow. I'm always hoping against all hopes a true male will show up in the S1's. Has not happened yet.

A

acridlab

those look super happy,, i bet u find some cool ones in there.. I'm watching this shit..peace

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope ya find a couple good keepers from the lot.

Too bad ya can't contact the grower & see what else was running at the same time.

So the plants are now in 12/12.

I could see 2 types of plant , one with a diesel like structure, and one that I can best describe as a bean pole.

Unfortunately none of the bean pole plants have any sort of stink, and I really do not like the structure.

Of all the plants, I picked 5 that smell really good and have a structure I like, and saved clones of those.

1 plant stands out from all the rest, the one labeled "D". Just moving the vegging plant it stinks up the room like diesely cheese funk. None of my other old proven mommas put out a stink like this. I have high hopes for this one.

I will get some pics up asap but it is rather boring right now and I am super busy with harvest. The plants were literally cut back to nothing before going in the flower room, so as not to take up to much space etc with unknown genetics. If one herms I can toss it and not make a dent in the bloom room.

Last edited:
Plant D leaf, the stinky plant:
picture.php

Extra blade on this one:
picture.php

3 blade leafs all over this one, i forget what exact plant but i kept this one. Over all structure of the plant is diesel.
picture.php

Four of the plants that i did not keep, sharing one big planter:
picture.php

My big worry about this is hermaphrodites. So far so good. All lower bud sites have been pruned away to prevent any hidden nanners. Keeping a very watchful eye on this.
picture.php

Some Casey Jones coming down:
picture.php

slipdefeu

And all the others that i did not keep cuts of

Wow really? hope you won't regret it :biggrin:
i like to take clones of each one, even if they are freaky ones :biggrin:

Casey looks good, which clone is it? what the smell/taste of this one?
Room and girls look clean, good luck with them :tiphat:

I love the Boat! One of my favorite places to ride! Def be watching this one. Been running gg4 for awhile now and you get a good one you wont let her go. Shes a great strain! At week 5 you'll be like wtf this aint swelling and by week 8 your like damn this is a beast haha. Good luck

So I had to remove 3 plants that sprouted male flowers. 2 of them were plants I had cloned.

Plants b,d, and e are the remaining that are backed up in clone.

I am not sure that I picked the best plants to keep clones of. I picked based off of structure and smell just before going in to flower. My partner picked the same plants to keep. Two of the plants that were not chosen are putting out a ridiculous amount of trichomes. Not much I can do at this point if i find something special, other than learn what to look for and hope to find it in the remaining seeds.

I will have more pics up asap I cannot for the life of me remember to buy some batteries.

On a side note, I just popped a pack of archive hazmat og and dna 91 krypt, for the next round.