What's new

Gorilla glue available in Europe?

Pl4nk

Okay...this got weird fast lmao! :D
Hows is growin on the costa Chaos?
I dont have any serious grow friends. :( i tried to mentor my friends but they all lack brain cells and end up abusing my cuts lol

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
And if he s a male and he want to wear sexy pvc dress for you???:laughing:

I am pretty short sighted, so, in all the excitement.,. Jajaja, no, really I was hoping for some PMs with pictures of his hot sister or something

The Costa is cool plAnk, a bit too cool right now, 1C in the morning, what area are you ? I am in the "green triangle" in Bcn

;)

jedi5891

g g #4

g g #4

If your after some of these elite cuts, there is a solution. You wanna find a company that does a cross with the strain your after in regulars. I know Bodhi seeds has some gorilla glue#4 cross's out there. An he is a legit breeder with these elite cuts. Out the pips look for the most g g #4 leaning female pheno and a g g #4 male pheno. You want to cross these then back cross the F1s to the gorilla glue mum and after being back crossed as many times as it takes, you'll have something pretty close to the clone only. Maybe even better with hybrid vigor. I'd just buy a cross and find the closest pheno. Good luck

Pl4nk

If your after some of these elite cuts, there is a solution. You wanna find a company that does a cross with the strain your after in regulars. I know Bodhi seeds has some gorilla glue#4 cross's out there. An he is a legit breeder with these elite cuts. Out the pips look for the most g g #4 leaning female pheno and a g g #4 male pheno. You want to cross these then back cross the F1s to the gorilla glue mum and after being back crossed as many times as it takes, you'll have something pretty close to the clone only. Maybe even better with hybrid vigor. I'd just buy a cross and find the closest pheno. Good luck

Thank you brother! I'll definately check that out!

havent gotten the chance to breed yet so ive always put-off learning about it. But now i have the chance this year, are there any pages on IC explaining in-depth breeding basics.
Ive ever grown regs either :eek:

Pl4nk

Just searched for them and cant seem to find any, Im super high right now :D
What strains are crossed with GG#4 and / or GSC?
Peaceee

Pl4nk

Forgt to quote you lol :dance013: ive smoked myself chinese haha
A few of the bodhi seeds are sold out is there anybody else? That ships to Eu??
Thanks homeslice!
Pl4nK

jedi5891

Thanks homeslice!
Pl4nK

Hey Pl4nk. I've recently myself started breeding. It's pretty simple, there's a good section in Jorge Cervantes grow bible book, worth reading.
I began using Fem seeds for ease an convenience and over the years went through over a 100 different types from a multitude of Companies with varying degrees of success. Yes I certainly did come across some good Fem genetics, but found many strains and companies to be very poor. Not to mention the Hermies.
I've recently started using regular seeds from a solid breeder, bodhi seeds and have found that seed companies are like fats, the silent 1s are deadly. The 1s hyping up their shit who do only Fem lines tend to have very inconsistent plants. It does take more effort in selecting the females etc, but the more effort you put into this game the more return in quality an amount. Lots of companies bang on about using this product an that product to improve our beautiful plant, but for me the most important thing is 1st environment then genetics. With good environment an genetics all you need is good soil an water an you can pull off some tasty bud. If you expand on that an provide them with decent ferts in the right doses/ph/ temp etc then top shelf can be achieved with the right genetics. All the top growers use regular seeds as they'll give the best representation of the genetics your trying to grow.
I've just started using Bodhi seeds an his gogi og is top top notch.
I've heard good things about Ace seeds, loompa seeds, rare dank Ness, TGA subcoool, to name a few.
I've found the cross's your after, Bodhi definitely has the real GSC forum cut an the G.G#4 so his stuff is the real deal. Moxie seeds I've just found also do cross's with the glue but I can't vouch for them. Jamesbeancompany.com has in stock Bodhi's glue and GSC cross in stock. It's in dollars so presume USA. Good luck brother
Remember you are the U in universe

Bodhi seeds- More cowbell GSC (forum cut) x g13 hash plant
Spacecakes GSC x snow lotus
Granola funk GSC x wookie #15
Spacemonkey G.G#4 x wookie #15
Moxie seeds- gogi glue- gogi og x G.G #4
Snake venom glue cross
Namaste

Pic is my gogi og from bodhi I'm doing now
picture.php
picture.php

jedi5891

Thanks homeslice!
Pl4nK

Hey Pl4nk. I've recently myself started breeding. It's pretty simple, there's a good section in Jorge Cervantes grow bible book, worth reading.
I began using Fem seeds for ease an convenience and over the years went through over a 100 different types from a multitude of Companies with varying degrees of success. Yes I certainly did come across some good Fem genetics, but found many strains and companies to be very poor. Not to mention the Hermies.
I've recently started using regular seeds from a solid breeder, bodhi seeds and have found that seed companies are like farts, the silent 1s are deadly. The 1s hyping up their shit who do only Fem lines tend to have very inconsistent plants. It does take more effort in selecting the females etc, but the more effort you put into this game the more return in quality an amount. Lots of companies bang on about using this product an that product to improve our beautiful plant, but for me the most important thing is 1st environment then genetics. With good environment an genetics all you need is good soil an water an you can pull off some tasty bud. If you expand on that an provide them with decent ferts in the right doses/ph/ temp etc then top shelf can be achieved with the right genetics. All the top growers use regular seeds as they'll give the best representation of the genetics your trying to grow.
I've heard good things about Ace seeds, loompa seeds, rare dank Ness, TGA subcoool, to name a few.
I've found the cross's your after, Bodhi definitely has the real GSC forum cut an the G.G#4 so his stuff is the real deal. Moxie seeds I've just found also do cross's with the glue but I can't vouch for them. Jamesbeancompany.com has in stock Bodhi's glue and GSC cross in stock. It's in dollars so presume USA. Good luck brother

Snake venom glue cross
Namaste

Pic is my gogi og from bodhi I'm doing now
picture.php
picture.php

Pl4nk

I've recently started using regular seeds from a solid breeder, bodhi seeds and have found that seed companies are like farts, the silent 1s are deadly. The 1s hyping up their shit who do only Fem lines tend to have very inconsistent plants. It does take more effort in selecting the females etc, but the more effort you put into this game the more return in quality an amount. Lots of companies bang on about using this product an that product to improve our beautiful plant, but for me the most important thing is 1st environment then genetics. With good environment an genetics all you need is good soil an water an you can pull off some tasty bud. If you expand on that an provide them with decent ferts in the right doses/ph/ temp etc then top shelf can be achieved with the right genetics. All the top growers use regular seeds as they'll give the best representation of the genetics your trying to grow.

Snake venom glue cross
Namaste

Pic is my gogi og from bodhi I'm doing nowView Image View Image
Hello jedi! Thanks for the response brother
You seemed to clear up most of what i wanted to know, im in a similar position to yourself, ive never had the chance to breed, always put it off, But now I have to time/space, excited is an understatement!
Ive been growing for about 7 years I feel i have a a shit tonne of experience. To successully pull anything off now.
Im in EU but have always liked the look of American strains since they blow amsterdam out the water.
Are there any of the premium bean companies have EU distributors?
I would love to get my hands on any of the seed comps you mentioned
Bodhi, Rare dankness and TGA.
Thanks again, Namaste :)
Pl4nK

Pl4nk

Sorry if none of the above makes alot of sense ive just risen from a 2 day migraine from hell abdbthey really mess me up :/ ill check it when i feel better

D

Dogon

GG # 4 is available in Europe and myself had grown 2x and spreads among friends in England and the Czech Republic to what I know.
artfully he served as the genetic material already in several cross I have many seeds GG # 4 x chemogod d IBL what I did
and several feminized crisis I managed to produce.
Currently being tested these crosses
StarDawg x GG#4
Face off og x GG#4
GG#4 x GG#4
Oregon Lemons x GG#4
Agent Orange x GG#4
CHemDawg D x GG#4
Amnesia Haze(core) x GG#4
Blue Meanie x GG#4
White Dawg x GG#4

picture.php

first round
picture.php

second round

I am a great lover of ECSD and my dream is to make this connection ECSD x GG # 4 I already oto tried but without success, I will again this year to pour pollen from GG # 4 Colloidal Silver to ECSD and I believe that there will be a perfect plant.

Pl4nk

Lovely pic of that second round man.
Best of luck! Im sure ill find some good strains over here soo enogh, then the pheno hunt begins! I think ill be good, ill start a nice journal soo as i get up and running, thanks again mate :)
Pl4nK

subrovka

Lovely pic of that second round man.
Best of luck! Im sure ill find some good strains over here soo enogh, then the pheno hunt begins! I think ill be good, ill start a nice journal soo as i get up and running, thanks again mate :)
Pl4nK

..try to find some Silverback Jack from Sin City Seeds (GG#4 x Sour Jack). did not chop them yet, but the plants look godlike! ; ) (regular seeds!!!)

Snake Venom is good but i had very bad yield on some plants and also culled two because they had some major issues.., however i ran them the first time and had some nute deficiencies..and two plants have still a week to go

i´ll start a 12 pack of Goji Glue (reg) soon and maybe start a report

Latest posts

Latest posts