What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I though it twas his my mistake. so did others . Many of us do not clik on outside links. Like I said If I misunderstood its all good.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's no joke, straight from their Instagram. If you have ig and look at the comments, I was the one stating that it's not supposed to be sold.

I'm a newb to this site...noticed my green go to red after that post and checked my profile so see what that means. Seems I got "neg rep" and a lame ass comment on my profile.

So I expose their shenanigans and get hated on? That's some bull. I wanted to join the gg topic as I recently aquired the cut but I'm out, happy growing guys. Seems like a lot of hate here.

That's my bad then - I gave the neg rep...and the comment wasn't lame...I was referencing the fact it was agreed long ago that the cut shouldn't be given to dispensaries to profit on...

Your post CERTAINLY came off as you were making a statement as to your own involvement in that equation - and it came off as a blatant "HEAR YE HEAR YE - SEEKERS OF THE GLUE"...type post.

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding...maybe I should have asked for clarification of your post before jumping on the rep button...or at least looked at your previous 6 posts to see if they had a similar air to them...

I wonder if Unc is aware that PO is stealing his pics - as that certainly looks like one of his. If I used those @ type social networking stuff (what is that twitter or instagram - ????) then I'd be on their page blowing them up for their complete disregard...

I suppose I will have to pay attention to your posts and balance the scales when the opportunity presents itself with a bit of k+...

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he is frank he did make a post ;) it wont be the last. I found one of mine at some site in another country lol..

Last edited:
it was guaranteed to happen eventually. i don't think the people running PO right now are horrible people, they just need someone to teach them proper pest management and resistance prevention. from personal recent experience, they don't have broad or cyclamen mites at the moment.

at the end of the day, PO has spread more cuts to personal growers than most. most of their donations comes from commercial dudes picking up 200+ but most of their patients have <6 lights.

i've hated on PO a lot in the past. they're still far from perfect, not super knowledgeable or professional but also not horrible people.

be clean, dip your new cuts in Forbid (they use primarily Avid and Floramite @ PO) and Eagle 20 for the PM. quarantine. enjoy new genetics obtained legally from storefront instead of sketchy parking lot craigslist clone dudes or using the mailman.

i don't think they'll be price gouging. it's like $15 for a cut at PO. when they started stocking GSC it was a free cut as long as you bought 1 other strain.

I have to admit I don't have many connections and the small grow I have going right now are all different cuts I got from them a month and a half ago. I did treat them when they got home and I haven't seen one bug or other problem.

My point was that it is my understanding that this cut wasn't supposed to end up at a clone factory like PO.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's ok like I said your posts need to be clear. we got confused many of us thought it was you sailing these. There was nothing in your post but. Coming soon to a big clone store near you...
.I don't visit Instagram so to me it seemed like it was yours. So now that we have that cleared up it's all good. Just be a bit more clear what your trying to say ;)

theJointedOne

Veteran
not sure why you dont want medical patients to access this cut. Most of the real medical users i know have no idea about icmag, or internet weed cuts ect. They go to the clubs, buy clones, and see if they work, thats their access.

Ive been to many compassionate places that truly do care. Yes they run a business, but they give out love hand over fist without question. I know this isnt common, maybe even more so where the glue crew is from? im not sure, but I know I want everyone to access the best genetics.

Im not gonna lie im def handing this out to a few real compassionate centers, i could give to sticks about what anyone says, or thinks. lol

Sorry about that dude!! There been alot of confusion over GG#4 and we respect JW work!! sorry about that misunderstanding EVERONE PUT THE GUN BACK IN THE TRUNK

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
po is a great resource for un connected people to get legitimate genetics...shit I won 2 cups with their gear a few years back... (tahoe og and strawberry diesel) They have been nothing but a good resource for me minus a few times where things werent exactly what they should have been...$15 for a cut that is what it is supposed to be isn't all that un-compassionate for the amount of overhead they must carry and the amount of people that they employ imho...

thats pretty bcbuddepot-ish that they stole unc's pics!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
po is a great resource for un connected people to get legitimate genetics...shit I won 2 cups with their gear a few years back... (tahoe og and strawberry diesel) They have been nothing but a good resource for me minus a few times where things werent exactly what they should have been...$15 for a cut that is what it is supposed to be isn't all that un-compassionate for the amount of overhead they must carry and the amount of people that they employ imho...

thats pretty bcbuddepot-ish that they stole unc's pics!

hey,im just some guy who took some pictures of a pretty, small town girl,that she happened to have star potential was all on the glue.
im just happy my minimal camera skill was enough to help out,any of you who know jw know hes a pretty cool dude in general and to pass along this cut is also pretty cool and i hope all this brings him something aside from headaches and stress...
heck,i have three new bikes hanging in my living room because of the glue,what do i care if someone uses some pics i took?

guineapig

Veteran
Copyright the pics and make a Gorilla Glue #4 calendar.

2014: A Glue New Year ® is a calendar by unclefishstick industries incorporated.

Also, take the pics and make a set of sticky-notes like Post-It ® notes.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Grizz

Veteran
cuts were openly sold at the HT cup, every club in cali probably has it or will along with every seed maker. I haven't been posting much because I hated the way this thread went down hill, all the bull shit was stressing me out, at times the gg4 is more of a curse than a blessing, I have backed out of the seed business, sunset is the sole breeder at standard seed and I am sure he will do good,

thanks to all the guys that stuck by my request to not pass gg4 to the clubs, you guys did great, always had my back to, thanks.

cuts were openly sold at the HT cup, every club in cali probably has it or will along with every seed maker. I haven't been posting much because I hated the way this thread went down hill, all the bull shit was stressing me out, at times the gg4 is more of a curse than a blessing, I have backed out of the seed business, sunset is the sole breeder at standard seed and I am sure he will do good,

thanks to all the guys that stuck by my request to not pass gg4 to the clubs, you guys did great, always had my back to, thanks.

Hope all is well

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

This makes me a little sad.

You're a good man joesy, much respect brother.:tiphat:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Makes me sad too TC. The compassion and good will Josey put into this project are truly unprecedented and it sucks it's becoming a bane.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't thank JW enough for his generosity. I know I had access to the glue very early on in the grand scheme of things - was even given permission to use it as I pleased and put pollen to it before most people even realized it was going to be a "thing"...

He never asked for anything in return - only that I don't be dishonest about the strain history and how it came to be...and make sure to keep it affordable...lol.

I know all he ever wanted was for people to grow and enjoy this plant as much as he does...and that alone speaks magnitudes about his nature.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad to have been around to see it take of like it has - it's been quite the amazing little soap opera with all kinds of twists and turns.

Big respect and much love to you JW! You're a true example of how we should treat one another - and I've learned much from simply observing you and watching this experiment. I only hope in the end you find some peace in knowing how much you've helped others. I mean it with as much sincerity as a human being can muster using an emoticon - :respect:

dank.Frank

GSPfan

Veteran
If I had some gg#4 growing I would post some pics to get this thread back on track but I guess someone else is going to have to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.