What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
hell I cant remember but I think big scoot got the #1, none of the parent stock has a pine flavor but the # 1 has it in the smell and taste.

OGorganic

Veteran
GS good to see you posting homie! Whats up with that Maui Skunkdawg?! Did you create it?

Has anyone on here tried the ice wax yet? I smoke it more than the flowers and I much prefer flowers over dabs. The terps are insane... They sit on the back of your tongue for ages. I have personally seen multiple people get the sweats after smoking it.

Brelva

A lot of people call that deep dank flavor 'piney' for whatever reason. I think it's just people using a more 'everyday' term to attempt to describe that unique cannabis dankness.

What did #1 & #2 finish up like any pics?? did it compare to #4? I dont think pine would be an accurate judge of taste... Way more sour..... i woke up and rolled the first one of the day im still getting no pine all sour.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
What did #1 & #2 finish up like any pics?? did it compare to #4? I dont think pine would be an accurate judge of taste... Way more sour..... i woke up and rolled the first one of the day im still getting no pine all sour.

I think bigscoot did post a pic of #1 or#2 in one of the GG4 threads, about a million pages ago.lol

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Taste review

Taste review

I have this joint going now.

This is outdoor GG4
In the glass since the end of last season. Cured to perfection.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My son and I are smoking this with flavor review in mind.
The first two hits taste like earthy with a strong bitter unsweetened cocoa. The third hit and Im tasteing earthy chocolate with some sweet. My Son is tasting earthy, and Minty and chocolate. He says tell them he thinks it tastes like chocolate mint pudding.

After he said that, I too recognised a mint element to the flavor. In fact, I noticed and my son agreed, my mouth feels cool like a mild menthol./ Im High:biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
SUBROB THANKS:moon:
I made 1 post an u responded quickley,thanks again ,if U don't like the glue, WHY FUCK WITH THE GLUE TARDS??

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
:smoke out:I fill better. I must have been a little steamed earler. I useley don't single out anyone.:tiphat:
edit I wasent singeling out any one

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So someone wants to bring me back in...so be it...I can take it
Let me break it down for you and a few others having trouble
Never posted I didn't like the glue or that there was anything wrong with it
I expressed how my decision to not run glue was based on a bros report I trust
I expressed it to someone who also knows bro...in real world
People immediately jumped my shit like I'm some rookie who doesn't know anything referring to me as a clown and insinuating both me and my bro were lying
So
I got grey skull to come and give a report first hand...a report that whether you like it or not gives more validity to the strain then any other single report...for those of us who know...
Now...you guys may not like that I called your buddies out and treated them in the same manner they treated me...but I don't care...that's the way the world works...get used to it..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not directed at anyone,but on occasion maybe consider taking the high road and not responding,its really really simple,be the bigger person and dont say anything.that would end these little "conversations" right away instead of these things getting drug out page after page which frankly starts to look a bit petty after a while.

DJXX

Veteran
So someone wants to bring me back in...so be it...I can take it
Let me break it down for you and a few others having trouble
Never posted I didn't like the glue or that there was anything wrong with it
I expressed how my decision to not run glue was based on a bros report I trust
I expressed it to someone who also knows bro...in real world
People immediately jumped my shit like I'm some rookie who doesn't know anything referring to me as a clown and insinuating both me and my bro were lying
So
I got grey skull to come and give a report first hand...a report that whether you like it or not gives more validity to the strain then any other single report...for those of us who know...
Now...you guys may not like that I called your buddies out and treated them in the same manner they treated me...but I don't care...that's the way the world works...get used to it..
i thought the fire had died down....alright every get their torches out, now the nail...yabba dabba do...peace dj

seymourbud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dr. Purpur, a jar like that above might last me until the Christmas, and then some. Some fine looking herb.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts