What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneyK

Veteran
Lol its a new game...
From the award winning creators of find waldo comes a new classic!
Find Josey!
He can run... But can you find him to score your gg4 cut?
Play with your friends!
The whole family will love "Find Josey!"

whatthe215

Veteran
i saw joesy in Norway this morning, he said he was in Dubai partying with some prince the night before. The Arab royalty actually love the glue. i'm serious.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I just actually heard J.W was in the jungles of Cuba chilling with jimmy Hoffa sipping margaritas and banging señorita's! Lol

Mikenite69

Veteran
On another note does anyone know if cuts will be available at the Colorado cup come April?

I got glue balls I need her in my life!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your all wrong !!! He hangs out in the back alleys of vegas strip clubs hoping for a pity party . If he'd only realize a shower & a bottle of cologne would really help the situation .... He might actually get out into that sunlight he brags so much about !! :nanana: :biggrin:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
love mrs Obama's big ass

Michelle-Obama-fat-stripper-ass1.jpg
Biiiiiiiiiiig

Mikenite69

Veteran
^^^ That's one ugly looking ass made me throw up in my mouth! I bet what you don't see in that picture is the guy stand in there that shot her in her ass with a 12 gauge buckshot to create all those nasty craters in her ass! Lmao

whatthe215

Veteran
so i was breaking up some of TLCs GG4 last night, and i find this...
picture.php

and then another!
picture.php

GG4 S1? :)

the fact that it came from a room with tons of elite OGKs has me excited. GG4 x WF43?! lol i can only hope.

Grizz

Veteran
so i was breaking up some of TLCs GG4 last night, and i find this...
View Image
and then another!
View Image
GG4 S1? :)

the fact that it came from a room with tons of elite OGKs has me excited. GG4 x WF43?! lol i can only hope.

let the fun begin, I would say s1 but like you said there is no telling, bet they will be good though. cant wait to see what you come up with.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Oh no!!! Based on the pics of what the 215 just posted I can see the glue going down the cookie route. With tons of people finding S1's and growing them out and passing them out as GG#4.

Next week there will be a platinum gorilla, dhn gorilla, fuck maybe a animal gorilla, a silver back gorilla, Harry nut sack gorilla cut. The list goes on I see this in the immediate future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts