What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I handed a friend a few buds of indo OGM and GG4$ today. They were grown by someone else in here. Top notch Bud!

Anyway, You never seen someone as extatic as he was. He shook my hand 7 times. he poured them out and the whole room instantly stunk to high heaven with ganja bliss! I vould hear people in the other room saying " WTF is that? Can You smell that? :biggrin: I was Busting up.

Damn good smoke!

Drue Bleam

Just grabbed ten cuts from Standard Seeds at the cup with my buddy Schrews. Replaced a few of our Forum Cut moms with them. Instagram intentionalmisuse, there is a picture of them in 1 gallons after transplanting. Grabbed a sample from Sunset at the Standard booth and another one from OGorganic at the Source booth that was a dryer sample. Stoked as fuck to run this out. Whenever I smoke a bowl, it puts a huge smile on my face. Reminds me of chocolate/bubba/diesel/funk all at the same time, while being it's own thing completely. Special smoke indeed. As if you needed anymore, mad props Joesy. :bongsmi:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Oh, you too?:biggrin:

GIFTCARD.jpg

itll have to beat my 28 year old skunk cut first :tiphat:
picture.php

Drue Bleam

The glue is so 2013:moon:
:laughing:

I'm thinking of crossing it with the Vanilluna. I have 20 seeds I grabbed from DJ himself at the cup. It might take a while(no experience as of yet, but started to read anything/everything Chimera has to say), I was thinking of calling it the 'Vanilla Glue'.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
That sign should say
Detroit
50% illiteracy

That's a real stat, I'm very sad to say.

Houses for $400.

JW hey man thanks again. Been fun to grow. Go another 1k dedicated to it. Wanna see as close to 2# as I can this time. My goal is to put up a perfect run and try to breach 30%. Sure ill fuck something up

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
:laughing:

I'm thinking of crossing it with the Vanilluna. I have 20 seeds I grabbed from DJ himself at the cup. It might take a while(no experience as of yet, but started to read anything/everything Chimera has to say), I was thinking of calling it the 'Vanilla Glue'.

Call it White Privilege

I think white when I hear vanilla. Of course
If u got the glue consider it a privilege, bitches.

Hence my suggestion.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
haha that's what I call a response. I have a crinkle leaf pheno of blue kush that folds under itself at a stage in it's growth, was just wondering what the glue's crinkle looked like. congrats on the win at the cup Joesy and Sunset, whoever else had a hand in that there. :tiphat: :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts