What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
got to have it all, taste, high, yield and bag appeal, aint wasting time and money on a slow vegging low yielding super plant

JointOperation

ya I didn't mean to completely switch the name of the strain.. but maybe say GG4 is made from.. like if my boy grew GG4 that was ehh.. ok.. id rather him call it .. what it is as the THIS X THIS X THIS.... instead of being known as GG4.. so that people that see his subpar GG4.. don't go around bitching that all GG4 is garbage..

or he just says he don't knjow the name..

not saying to RENAME CLONES... just use the genetics as the name.. instead of the made up name that has been hyped up...

a lot of people believe growing weed is simple.. and quality.. is amazingly EASY to GROW..
and those same people don't understand how.. since 1000s of people have. GG4.. then 1000s of different samples are going to be produced.. each grower has his own unique smell and taste and grow technique.. and how long u veg.. and this and that .. it all has something to do with the final product..

I hate changing names and I don't like to do it.. we don't do it with clones or anything..

but if my buddies comes out subpar.. we aren't going to RUIN THE HYPE of an amazing STRAIN. with a bad representation.. is all I ment from that .

JointOperation

I didn't mean to single JO like that out though. Renaming in general is just one of my personal peeves. And although there multiple legitimate reasons for that I have to admit that part of my issue with it is a result of my own ego and having stuff get renamed as soon as it leaves my hand.

*There was an old club in SD that use to rename their bottom shelf in a manner I actually thought worked out well for both them and the customer. They would attach a name on the menu like Burnt Tire Kush or similar but were also very upfront about it being a poorly grown or cured copy of a particular strain and exactly what that was.

**yes I'm talking to myself:dance013:
'

and yes.. this is what I ment. we don't go .. o we have something .. we will just call it OG KUSH lol.. get it sold..

nah I just ment.. no reason to destroy the rep of a strain.. with a shitty representation..

people in cali and co.. will understand the GRADES OF CANNABIS..

but up here.. u got DIRT... MIDS.. OUTS... Beasters.. Headies.. and REAL STRAINS WITH THE REAL NAME..

lol.. half of the people .. cant differentiate BEASTERS and OUTDOORS.. or Commercial HEADIES vs SOME LOCAL GROWN..

not a lot of people know about different grades.. and understand why they might pay 200 an oz.. or 300 an oz. I mean shit..

I was just saying this all as.. that's what I been telling my buddy to do .. as to not destroy the reputation in MY AREA.... of all the STRAINS I RUN.. if I give him gg4 and it comes out crap.. and he tells people THIS IS GG4 .. a lot of people will think GG4 is garbage and theres not a single grower out there that can grow it well.. so wen I say hey I got gg4.. they will PASS.. because they got gg4 from so and so.. and it was GARBAGE so it must be the same batch.

and it only lasts a grow or two for him. and then his nug is good enough for the strain to give it out without fucking up the REP.:dance013:

and yes I understand. its my pet peeve to RENAME GENETICS..

I cant stand it.. I would NEVER give out a CLONE.. that is something.. renamed something else..

KTF19XX

I posted these on the other GG#4 thread so I thought I do the same here :)

First run with the gal and taken @ 9 weeks bang on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice looking doesn't even look like outdoors. I think that shit looks good enough to pass off for indoors.

KTF19XX

Indoors bro ;) tents in the background lol

I haven't really looked much but from the pics I've seen you don't really see her stack up like that.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd say she didn't stack...honestly. The flowers look good - lots of resin - but they seem very tailed out and not really full and chunky like she can get...

Gotta be something in the nutrient formula you use...high alititude maybe??? Krustallos has had buds that look similar to yours, but that's about it...

dank.Frank

theJointedOne

Veteran
KTF19XX- wow bro, some of the nicest glue ive seen on the site. Great job!

i might get a tent like that to mess around with some ins...

keep it burning!

Ganjaganjakush

Those who saw my pic a few pages back this is the start of what happned with the other plant this plant was healthy 2 days ago and only is effecting the top leaves . 5.8 ph 1.2ec ro water maxibloom only plant this is happening to other strains are fine only one this is happening to is the glue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 8

oceangrownkush

Veteran
thewhitelotus and ktf19 both slaying. Looks proper and amazing to see the different expressions that show between growers.

Status
Not open for further replies.