What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an idea where GG#4 can be found in the Bay Area? First a few buds, then a flowering plant, and if I like it a few clones? Any way to know it is real?
Post a link if you can, someone said Harbor Side but I looked and did not find it as buds or clones online. Any help is appreciated. PM me if you need to.
Thanks,
-SamS

You gonna bread the glue outta that bitch or what?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
GG#4 WK 3 flower -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He likely interested in it for it's high terpene profiles...and the ability to isolate from it.

Either that or the bosses over at GW want it...

dank.Frank

DemonTrich

Veteran
Anyone have an idea where GG#4 can be found in the Bay Area? First a few buds, then a flowering plant, and if I like it a few clones? Any way to know it is real?
Post a link if you can, someone said Harbor Side but I looked and did not find it as buds or clones online. Any help is appreciated. PM me if you need to.
Thanks,
-SamS

even in veg, the glues leaves have a very distinct odor, the leaves will twist also. and by week 3 in flower will look super super frosty.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Sad to see it spread so freely among the clubs & dispo's !!! it's exactly what JW didn't want to happen to it !!!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So since this Rapid Rooter thingy has been working great for me......allows for someone else's garden to have the Glue soon
plant%20grow.gif
, if this bitch only had frequent flyer miles....she sure travels a lot!

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 836x627.
picture.php

Bottom cut not GG4

Free to me...free to next
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
So Sad to see it spread so freely among the clubs & dispo's !!! it's exactly what JW didn't want to happen to it !!!

its all good dans. at least its not something you hear about but cant get, does my heart good to see a lot of small time growers enjoying growing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts