What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The glue hates rootbound, and the more red the stems, the less happy she is. It is common. Stripes might go away, but if a section of the stem turns red, it'll not go back. I've tried different stress on a few... she shows her stress in red.
after 2 years i can say they racing stripes i dont worry about,and that will go away in veg with a little extra P and K because for me the stems always turn green again when i put them in flower,i keep meaning to try the GO squid emulsion since i think thats a 2-3-1 and im betting that would go a long way towards minimizing the racing stripe....in 2 years of growing gg im not sure i ever had a single plant not racing stripe on me...
Rootbound/neglected gg4:

View Image

thats a classic pic of a rootbound gg4,what looks like a Mg deficiency is being caused my the rootbound condition,gg4 loves her leg room,up-pot that and it will go away quickly,no need to up your Mg levels,just transplant.

sureshot66

Veteran
thanks for all the info glue crew..pappy im only at 50 she just looks like she hasnt turned that corner of impending death yet which im fine with, im in no hurry when its done its done, my ogs always go around 63, theres a noticeable difference in maturation :dance013:

picture.php

Last edited:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
1st glue run, are most of you taking it down @ 63?are you guys waiting until 70 seeing a noticeable increase? im at day 49 doesnt look to me like itll be ready at 63 imo,ill see
thanks

Thank you everyone who answered! :biggrin:

Unc 63, 70-73 (LOTS of runs with her) "flavor magic really starts at 70+, buds dont get much bigger after 63 days but the flavor profile goes up"
D3cryption 56, 63-70
Big D 56 (first grow with her) "seem like an 8 weeker. I got all that coffee/chocolate funk now"
Kaiser Sozay <56
Paladin420 55, 63-70
Stoney917 70+ (LOTS of runs with her) "the longer the more sour"
IC OVO 56-60 (Potency & Terp test)
Bababud 73, 67-80 (first run with her) "so far my fav are the later"
Purple frostbite 65-70 (LOTS of runs with her)
Tonygreen 60
Xxxstr8edgexxx 57, 63ish
Dansbuds 63, 71 "taste was stronger at 71"
Jbomber79 71 "had 25% amber last time at 71"
DJXX 68 "had bout 25% amber trichage"
Josey whales 60-63
Cyat 46 "picked hydro grown glue at 46, and it was dank"
krustallos 60
Irock Watts 70

:tiphat:

choom

If there was a new option
to sticky individual posts
from threads hyperlinked
into the OP, budelight's I'd
do quicker than slick owl
shit frying in a saucepan.

choom(0:

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
GG4

GG4

I went strong on my first GG4 and think I have found her thresh-hold. Lighter base and more cal-mag will be my next approach.

About day 40

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Daaaaayum Mr.goodbudz you got that girl to really stack out for ya brother. Very very nice for a first run I would say you killed it!!

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Thanks guys. We will see how she finishes out. I burned her up a couple times in flower. I will say she recovers fast and smells AMAZING. She will come down around 60 days for me this run. Really like this strain :)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
after 2 years i can say they racing stripes i dont worry about,and that will go away in veg with a little extra P and K because for me the stems always turn green again when i put them in flower,

How much P and K? I have some MKP I could add. Is the ratio for the P to K 1 to 1?

jw23ck11

2nd run gg4. 2 girls 1 scrog!
I cut feedings down to 900-1000 ppms she's loving life and no signs I can see of problems.

Day 50 of my first run of grapefruit krush however she is turning crazy colors. I don't know if its me or genetics or both. Never had these intense of colors before even during a good flush...

Attachments

• 20140903_083353.jpg
    20140903_083353.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140903_083401-1.jpg
    20140903_083401-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140903_083443-1.jpg
    20140903_083443-1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 8

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It feels so good to post these. After getting a GG4 dud and going through all that hassle i finally have my first solid gg4 run. Thanks to SSLTD. The dud thing sucked but he made it right. Thanks again to all who made this possible. Ive been drooling over this strain a long time. Boy was she worth it. 54 days in. This run was a bit hot. Cant wait for some fall/winter air!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Looks interesting, what does it smoke like? What kind of high? Taste? Smell? Early or long flowering?
Is it resistant to mold and PM?
-SamS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts