What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Curious 3rd - about your screen...how tall, from the floor, is the first screen - and how much distance in between the fist and second screen?

And I suppose - how much vertical height do you have to from top of medium to the first screen...and how tall are you're ceilings? How far from top of plants to the bulbs, given you run Gavitas...

Thanks, in advance - just trying to get a better idea of how people are running double screens and gavitas in general.

You're killing it by the way. Job well done! :respect:

dank.Frank
Thank you my friend.

Ok lets figure this out.

Disclaimer!!! Everything I type here is all speculative, I have no facts nor proof to say this is the right way to grow or any shit like that. I am ever evolving my style and continue to do so.

This is simply how I am growing this week.

picture.php

Tray is 9"' off the ground

Pot is 10"' tall

Top of the medium(coco)is therefore 19"' off the ground

The 1st screen is 38" from the tray or 28" from the top of the medium

2nd screen is 9" above the first screen

The Gavita bulb is at 7'

Ceiling is about 8.5'

Top screen is at 56" while the lamp is at 84" so only 28" between the two. This is why I stick to 600-750 and never go to 1000.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nug Life

I have a lot of room. I'm only using 8x8 of the 12 x 10 room. I have them all set @9' the plants are 7' or less. I could go up to 1k I don't in the summer. I will in the winter.

I have been playing this game called The Room 2 on my cell. The object is to solve the puzzles and clues to escape the rooms. I cant put the dam thing down. It's pretty cool

I'll have to check that out.

What kind of temps are you running right now and what do you have for cooling? I'm curious because I plan on upgrading to Gavitas or a double ended bulb in the future, open wing style. I'm also curious about the Philips CMH that DNA Lighting had used for their branded bulb. I had looked for some sort f side by side or result on th Internet a few times but couldn't find anything but fuckin marketing material. I did see ONE journal of a UC grow in scrog that looked like it could have been done wwwaaaayyyyyy better.

Nug Life

Thank you my friend.

Ok lets figure this out.

Disclaimer!!! Everything I type here is all speculative, I have no facts nor proof to say this is the right way to grow or any shit like that. I am ever evolving my style and continue to do so.

View Image

Pot is 10"' tall

The Gavita bulb is at 7'

Ceiling is about 8.5'

Top screen is at 56" while the lamp is at 84" so only 28" between the two. This is why I stick to 600-750 and never go to 1000.

View Image

View Image

View Image

I lol'd at that big fuckin donkey dick of a bud in the last one. Very boss.

Also, thanks for the wonderful data and measurements. PLEASE post your final results/numbers. I'm very interested given how exacting the measurements are, it's a very wonderfully specific look into it. And it's very nicely put together.. Clean build.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I lol'd at that big fuckin donkey dick of a bud in the last one. Very boss.

Also, thanks for the wonderful data and measurements. PLEASE post your final results/numbers. I'm very interested given how exacting the measurements are, it's a very wonderfully specific look into it. And it's very nicely put together.. Clean build.

Will do. Always get at least 8 per plant sometimes up to 12.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
I believe Learning is a Privilege

This is for all you, who have taught something on this site!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1346a.jpg
    DSCN1346a.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 4

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet you thought she wouldn't be much then BAM !!! She triples her weight in just a few weeks.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man... first time I grew gorilla I was like this is it!? then at about week 6-7 I was like.... oh.. aright!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its really something to see those last few weeks,got a big one coming down in 6 days and it has doubled in bud weight in like a week...

actually going to have some small 5 gallon glue plants going into flower,may actually be able to get some good pics,scrog is great for yield but shitty for pictures...

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
its really something to see those last few weeks,got a big one coming down in 6 days and it has doubled in bud weight in like a week...

actually going to have some small 5 gallon glue plants going into flower,may actually be able to get some good pics,scrog is great for yield but shitty for pictures...

I cant believe how much weight this cut loads on durring the week!
Recon we threw ours into flower about the same time.
Definitely smelling like mocha or chocolate at night when the air cools down :)

attachment.php

the gnome

Veteran
Thank you my friend.

Ok lets figure this out.

View Image

Pot is 10"' tall

The Gavita bulb is at 7'

Ceiling is about 8.5'

View Image

View Image

View Image

about those last few pic tc......:good:

*you cannot give TC the good stuff...spread it round some mo U ho..." :bigeye:

Grizz

Veteran
I think we all have had those same thoughts, where's the beef ? seems every new gg4 grower post my buds are small, then its wow they do swell.

also if you guys haven't seen the news in the dud thread we are making progress on figuring it out, thanks straightedge, storm shadow and all the rest that have worked on it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good info. I'm real happy to see them making some headway on the problem.. If this is the culprit now they need to find a way to kill it.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Only way I would treat those bad nematodes is with beneficial nematodes those bastards are lethal in how they kill 30$ and a couple weeks = problem solved nematode on nematode gang violance. Lol

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I wonder how much better the spotty sun is going to be for my 23x GG's outside to finish for 2 weeks. If they swell alot during this time, Im sure the spotty suns intensity will be like putting them under 1000w lamp for the last 2 weeks. Im hoping they will swell like crazy. OR...they will get PM and budrot and Ill have to chop before I loose it all.

Going out today to check and flush.
Its been 2 days in the rain and high humidity. Plus they got 26 hours of light for 1 cycle.
Push them into overdrive or push them into throwing ballsacks? We will see.

Glue...the bond for life..

As this lovely girlie has done so well in competitions, I was wondering if anyone had designed a logo for her?

Im messing around with a silk screen press and was thinking of naughty GG t-shirts to make... my god.. my brain is so beyond the gutter.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
:biggrin:
Only way I would treat those bad nematodes is with beneficial nematodes those bastards are lethal in how they kill 30$ and a couple weeks = problem solved nematode on nematode gang violance. Lol
you sound sure. have you tried this on them. i would think that the location of the stem todes inside the plant might protect them from a benny todes application. i have no experience with benny todes for combatting stem todes it was just a thought. ive used them on thrips and i got rid of them but it was part of an ipm including spinosad. im not sure which thing killed em but they are gone:biggrin:
thrips are a cake walk with organic spinosad judging from reports of just using that by members, i also used benny todes just to be thorough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts