What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seattle September 6 and 7 then Amsterdam 23-27th but the venue will be at a different location. looks like the dam is out for the HT cup. Than back to LA FEB 7-8TH 2015

Our Amsterdam venue, The Roest, will not be able to host the Cannabis Cup as planned this year. We are looking at a number of great alternative locations for our signature event and will resume ticket sales, which have been temporarily suspended, as soon as that venue is secured. Sorry for the inconvenience and please check back frequently as we expect to have this resolved in very short order

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my self...I believe that too be the problem.... TOO dam many cannabis cups... it's causing the events to be watered down... it's more like a festival, than a canna cup...
and hosting one every 3 month in various "pot friendly" locations....
is only the next big money making cash machine from HT.......

the luster, and magnitude of this event has shifted more into shock and awe from
the recreational smokers...leaving the Medical folks overwhelmed by the influx of kids

as is the HT cup is becoming a profiling session for local LEO @ each event....
there using the cup as a fishing point to find/ profile/ and bust growers...

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

if they are going to add so many, they should have it like a beauty pagent or the Olympics where the best from each cup could compete for the grand title. This would help with all the cup titles feeling like they're watered down and could give bragging rights to a certain region (*cough PNW cough*).

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I've never heard of anyone getting busted on the way in or leaving a high times cup... I've been to 8. only police issue at any of them was 2011 Amsterdam that got raided. Was the first year the was a ton of bho there, which is illegal there according to the "opium act" which prohibits unnatural extraction of controlled substances.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
there not busting people thru the HT cup.... there using the event the same way we do... to make contacts...take photo's... and build profiles on people of interest....
@ least that is the word in Seattle...it's WA states way of squishing any non licensed state growers....WA don't want black market growers... it takes from there revenue...

So ANY of the local 420 friendly event in WA... get plenty of low key, undercover...attention...guaranteed there walking the crowd w/ camera's, hidden video, and voice....

of course there not busting / harassing average Joe dope head....
there using the efforts to build a better understanding of the all ready existing weed business... that has been in place long before the state of WA decided to make money on it....

So for LEO the cup is a training event that is used to gather info...

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Nothing new about that yort... they have been doing that at dead and phish shows for 30 years. anywhere there is a large gathering of drug culture, there is undercover dea, state police, and local yokel cops. Anyone who attends these needs to know they're being watched. You know how many times I got asked to sell flowers to people at the cup this weekend? Any one of those folks could be undercover. I only give meds away at these things.

Do you have any evidence of people getting busted yet from surveillance at an event in WA? Or is this paranoid PNW jabber?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah and what about the medical vendors that are selling their flowers and extracts at the cups... you would figure BOG and Subcool among others would have been busted a while ago...

though in subcools video documenting last years emerald cup, there was a square dude video taping him asking sub all kinds of strange and sort of uncouth questions that someone who was a grower/smoker wouldn't be asking... I am almost positive that dude was a narc.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Im glad its not just me that has had that happen with dif genetics. I thought I was doing sumthin wrong when people tell me all cuts from the same clone are equal. There not at all. You hit the nail on the head PF. I take all my cuts from the middles as well now.

I have 7x out of 23x GG4s that are not as good as the rest.
They all look the same. Smaller, rounder flowers with more white hairs on them.
The vigorous GG4's have an Electric Ocean Green look to them with large flowers and not many white hairs. Dense buds at wk 6.
I wasnt able to keep moms except for the 4x outdoor GG4's. I took a bunch of cuts and they are in the plastic dome now.
Those Las Vegas Spider Mites are relentless! They just keep poppin up. I drenched the fuckers in Azamax 4x and they are still on the outdoor plant.
Now my buddy has some cuts with SM's on them. LOL! WTF killz em for good in veg!?!

"I may Dr. Doom the whole veg room with the clones undomed" - This would make a good rap lyric.

Floramite

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Congrats on the second win, Josey!! I'm a sativa guy, but I still might have to try to get my hands on some of the glue someday.

HB.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you trickin or treatin

smellin' my feet'n
give me somthin'
dat's good eaten'

I'm not good with all the hooker/john lingo... I think the dude screwing the hooker is the trick... but I guess if I pay a hooker for joesy to have fun, then I definitely got tricked & screwed! lol

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
smellin' my feet'n
give me somthin'
dat's good eaten'

I'm not good with all the hooker/john lingo... I think the dude screwing the hooker is the trick... but I guess if I pay a hooker for joesy to have fun, then I definitely got tricked!

If you're trickin then you are the treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.