What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Yes but you got those beans pop'em! You know my conditions aren't right where I'm at and all three of those testers have seeds was not light tight at all, sucks cuz had high hopes for the one I sent you the pic of, smell sis phenomenal! But pop those beans, how those young'uns doing
got to pay the bills first, 3 beans and flower them out then 3 more. who knows what prizes are left in them 12 beans plus the f2's coming soon.

marrdogg

Veteran
Don't tell me bout bills cuz I'll tell you bout mine! But judging on that other there are plenty prizes left in those beans. Magical, that's what they are magic beans!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Now in your sig J.W u have to put 2014 Cannabis cup 1st place hybrid winner and creator... Congrats again I am stoked for you guys.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
2014_02_10_1_0316a01839bbdde08762.jpg

Its official like a referee's whistle....

congrats Standard crew! I met sunset and picked up some cuts of the glue, can't wait to give them a run. So what else you guys got cookin? Good lookin out fellas!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hot Damn!!! That was quick.... Now whenever I pull out some GG4 Ima get the whole "is that real gg4? My friend said he the only one with the real glue. I smoked some glue and it tasted like cocoa puffs, this don't taste like cocoa puffs. The glue is supposed to be strait white like it was bleached, that's why they named it glue and it stretches instead of crumbling... (insert wild story here).... (insert know it all here)... (insert "real deal" glue guy here).... (insert rapper who gets his glue from Josey personally here)....

Let the wave begin, it was bound to happen with something as good as GG4. Congrats JW and to the growers who submitted!

Wait till yall try the platinum glue tho.....

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Congrats on the win with the glue guys. Smoked a bunch of fire GG#4 at the cup this weekend. Great strain josey!

DabOnDabs

Veteran
We all knew that was gonna happen. Either way, shits gotta be fire. Wish i had me some ;) They should drop like 100,000 seeds right now. PROFIT

spaceboy

Holy shit! I havent screamed that loud in a long time!!! :laughing: Thanks for spreading this wonderful strain to the masses and truly setting the standard. Congratulations boys!

Nice job on the win. Those beans left might hold some gold in them hills. Can't wait to see the new ones and how they do. Congrats.

OGorganic

Veteran
Congrats on the win guys!!! Man that was a blast and a half! I got to smoke with some of my favorite breeders at the cup and they all loved it! Patients ate it up too. Cup winning genetics no doubt. Always good to see you Joesy and it was nice meeting the rest of the Glue Crew. Can’t wait for the next one.

mack 10

Veteran
BEST HYBRID
1st Place — Gorilla Glue #4 from Standard Seed Collective
2nd Place — Alpha OG from Alpha Medic
3rd Place — Redding OG from RCP Sacramento

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1st Place, I bet you shit when they called it out! 5k well spent.

Cannastyle

Congrats to the whole team! Pop bottles!

Looking forward to what comes next....great job JW and SL....and anyone else involved!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Way to go!!!!!!!! So awesome to see somebody from this forum kick ass at a comp. I have been telling my friends to look out for gg #4 in the pages of hightimes as a winner at that event!!!! I knew I was gonna be right!!!!!! So proud of you fucker's !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts