What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
bjw defined a kush picture of Sour Bubble. It defined fire. Fire is as Fire does. I still think super fire bubblegum bud wins. Indeed.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
*EDIT* Also, this is what I've been using. I start with 0PPM RO. I vegged in 3g buckets for 30 days and the GG4 were between 30"-35". After flip they are 54"-60":

Flower week 0-6:
8ml/g MB Bloom A
8ml/g MB Bloom B
2ml/g CAMG
2ml/g Silica Blast
3ml/g Aquashield
OVO , how ya liking the MB ferts A&B so far ??? i just started using their hormone/vitamin booster & i also bought the stretch stopper to help with my over vegging problem lol .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My biggest GG#4 tree. Over 7' tall. Vegged for 87 days. I could only poke them stakes in a few inches or they would not have been tall enough. I had to use over 100 twist ties on her and there still more that need it.. Those 8" later branches are everywhere. They all need ties on them.. She still has another month+ to go.

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
lol there's a lot of bamboo in there for sure 10-12 6' stakes

This is my fear about guerilla growing the Glue.
I dont want 50 bamboo stakes around each plant.
Im gonna just use bamboo until there 4' tall and then put a screen around the bottom and middle of the bush to keep them heavy wet buds off the ground. They will be in raised beds so that will help alot.
Im putting them out tomorrow from a 17/7 light schedule.
Stoked to grow these outdoors... and in.
Curious to see how resistant they are to the North-East Weather. :biggrin: Thanx Again JW!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't need but only a few at that size. I'ts when they start putting on the weight they start to flop. Guerrilla grow is a whole different monster. I had asked to see someone try a horizontal grow with this strain. Doobie Duck grows like this. Keep's them low to the ground but much wider. you could have a 8' wide plant that's only 4' tall.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!

WOW!

Fuck Yea JW!!

I bet thats gonna be a beast of a wall in a few weeks! She really looks great for 17 days. I'm so jealous.

picture.php

:biggrin:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
This is my fear about guerilla growing the Glue.
I dont want 50 bamboo stakes around each plant.
Im gonna just use bamboo until there 4' tall and then put a screen around the bottom and middle of the bush to keep them heavy wet buds off the ground. They will be in raised beds so that will help alot.
Im putting them out tomorrow from a 17/7 light schedule.
Stoked to grow these outdoors... and in.
Curious to see how resistant they are to the North-East Weather. :biggrin: Thanx Again JW!

I have one gg #4 outside already. Been out there for about a week, maybe a few days longer. I had already tied her down once, and two days ago I tied down the branches that were growing back up. Gonna start supercropping her soon so the branches will be strong enough to support the buds come fall time. It worked well last year.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
What kind of number you hitting with that veg time, and finish height?

silica blast is good in soil...... aptus silica product is the shit in hydro/coco...

Between 1.5 and 2.5 lbs/1000W depending on what strains I am running. I have 6 plants a light to stay well under the legal limit.

lol wait until you finish a round,almost all the people who have been growing gg for a spell now all use a silica product of some sort,you'll get your fair share of floppage at the end i bet,gorilla glue doesnt really kick into overdrive until like week 7....so just you wait,you'll be wishing you had put more stakes in!

Each plant is supported with 54" stainless tomato cages, so luckily they don't need stakes. I couldn't possible stake and tie every plant in my room, it would take weeks. The tomato cages offer a much more time friendly alternative.

OVO , how ya liking the MB ferts A&B so far ??? i just started using their hormone/vitamin booster & i also bought the stretch stopper to help with my over vegging problem lol .

I like their stuff a bunch. I don't like that they just changed their formula and not ship powders that you have to dilute. Leaves ample room for mistakes in my opinion. This run will be the first used with their full line of Grow, Bloom, Vita-Boost, Early PK Boost, and Late PK boost. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out, I don't know anyone using it all, except Third was considering it.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he was talking about grabbing the same 2 i did . i know he stopped by the store & said it looked like a shady store front with a jar of buds on the counter , lol , but it wasn't open & i'm not sure if he ever went back .

3rd ....????

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I don't need but only a few at that size. I'ts when they start putting on the weight they start to flop. Guerrilla grow is a whole different monster. I had asked to see someone try a horizontal grow with this strain. Doobie Duck grows like this. Keep's them low to the ground but much wider. you could have a 8' wide plant that's only 4' tall.

we have one that just went outside that is damn near 4' wide and 2' tall. i'm gonna try to keep it growing out instead of up.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have a glue outside already with some other plants up at my buddy's property. I am gonna toss my momma glue out at a different location by myself in a 100gal smartie after I take some fresh cuts to mother a new one. I am gonna run a bag of either happy frog or ocean forest or maybe one of each along with sunshine mix#4 and I am also gonna add coco to the mix.

She is about 4ft already I am just trying to put her out as close to June 1st as possible so she doesn't try to flower first then have to revert out of it. I'll update throughout the summer at both spots as much as I can.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well one week down, she hasnt busted the net yet... Does this look like a dud thingie guys?

Think ill go with 4 15-20 gal smarties next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts