What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
6x6 x 2 x 2000 watts. 10 plants just pulled over 4.
New grower. Hydro.
Just hype. Nothin to see here move the fuck on...

Ps?
Scrog or WOW (go Marlo) he really would of nailed it

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was vegged for 87 days. it's 6'9" tall stretch is done. She's a big girl. Most of the GG#4 plants I run are vegged 60 days. Those that do tree's this is what you might get

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is one that's so frosty I think its the most I have ever seen. I wish Unc was here to take pics with his camera. It's absolutely stunning to see.

The only thing I hate about tree's is the dam twist ties. There's at least 100 on ea plant. I might have dated some of the plants wrong. They look much farther along then the date indicates. I don't usually date them anymore but I was comparing some that had no date with some that did.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So I saw some pretty mediocre GG at a shop today. Was asked to verify and honestly it had the smell but the buds were kinda sad looking.

I can see how she could get a bad rep from this kind of presentation. Sad really.

RespectGreen

Veteran
I think this is the GG he is speaking on. My buddy grew it lol no shame. It was too moist when he bagged it, these tops where dried to today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 10

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
PurpleFrostbyte from my (limited) experience about 1/20 is a stalling dud *BUT at the same time 1/20 is a super sourdub leaner that pods up and outfrosts everything. Taste even leans towards the dub, but gets bigger than the dun ever could.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So I gave them 1 night of 16/8 and now they are on 17/7. They will stay here until I put them outdoors on June 1st.
Ive always vegged under 24/0.
With this being my very first large scale guerilla grow, with Gorilla Glue, I dont want to monkey it up.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PurpleFrostbyte from my (limited) experience about 1/20 is a stalling dud *BUT at the same time 1/20 is a super sourdub leaner that pods up and outfrosts everything. Taste even leans towards the dub, but gets bigger than the dun ever could.

I don't understand are you saying I have a dudded plant ? I don't know what 1/20 is. That's not what I'm seeing. All of my girls are super healthy very vigorous. Maybe I'm not understanding what you saying??

Out On Bail

The gorrila duds? Or are you talking phenos from seed?

I don't understand are you saying I have a dudded plant ? I don't know what 1/20 is. That's not what I'm seeing. All of my girls are super healthy very vigorous. Maybe I'm not understanding what you saying??

Im not sure either, because he says dud, dub and dun... but I would be inclined to think hes saying you have a superb sourdub leaning pheno. Unless hes talking about seeds.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think he's talking phenotype ratios...
1/20 will be dudds
1/20 will be dubb like

dun is probably just a miskey instead of "b"

what I'm scratching my head about, is the "1/20 chance a seedling will be a dudd".... cause that reads to me like the dudd phenomenon passes on thru breeding!!!

or am i missing something?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are only some s1 seeds. I don't think there out yet. My cut came from the man himself so. there is not dudded plants here. She's one of my best plants.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my cut came from joesy, too...

so you're saying what unknown prophet is reporting is what he's found running the s1s?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine came from a person that got it from JW almost 1.5 years ago? or maybe a year it was a long time ago . Im not comfortable naming people on here.

No Im saying my cut is not a dudd that's all

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are only some s1 seeds. I don't think there out yet.

^^^ so you're interpreting what unknown prophet is reporting as what he's found running the s1s?

UP whats the word? you're saying there are s1s sprouting dudds at a 1/20 ratio?
You can't come in, be all cryptic, then be like, OUT! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.