What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Glue clones: Sell them or only for gifting? Not talking about dispensaries but regardless we have so many other strains i dont mind keeping the glue for the homies only. If sell, then what ticket

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I were to feed my plants 1 to 1.3 EC, they would be so deficient it would be worthless. My point being it is good to listen to others but ultimately you have to read your plants and make necessary adjustments on your own. Copying pf because you like his pics is not a recipe for success. Also I believe he has stated he is running in a preamended mix. I'm also a bit baffled how one measures or even more importantly trusts salinity of organic nutes to begin with. They are different in structure and mode of action than synthetics. That is generally not how one goes about gardening organically.
It depends on many variables-medium,environment,growing style, lights used.. for example in my situation, when switching to epaps from hortilux, I have had to more than double my base(up to 1200ppm/2.4ec) from the 1.5 I was fine with under conventional ballasts/hortilux.
That being said 1.5ec is a good starting point in flower and you want to feed as much as necessary without overdoing it. But don't confine your mind.

I have grown thousands of plants. I have never needed to use more then 1EC. I get what I show. Every pic in my Albums was grown with no more them 1EC with many many different strains . some got 1.3 for a week..
I use Gavita and E-papillon light. My soil mix is FFOF,FFHF,COCO,Sunshine MIX #4. So by the time its all mixed up the charge is weak. I use Pure Blend Pro for my nutrients I have used this for at least 10 years I forget but its been a very long time. I use my Blue lab what ever it says it what I have been going by. I adjust it to what I want 1ec @ph of 6.3-6.8 and it's working Obviously lol.

krustallos

Veteran
anyone have any wax/ shatter shots from this or some fmcd bubble? im wondering what the average extract % is... both as far as yield and potency. if harvested with mostly amber trichs im sure she makes some beautifully amber shatter. this plant is so frosty i imagine its up there yield wise for extracts... anyone have her tested yet for cannibinoid profile? if its already been posted , my fault. its hard to keep up with this thread to say the least.

so many things to like about this plant. the growth structure is almost perfect, a little stretchy but still has good internodal spacing and light can penetrate toward the bottom buds so it dosnt look like im gonna get much larf. i need to replace my camera. im getting some beautiful purpling in there and im only at week 6. i topped mine and it seems to have been a good choice. PF and anyone else have you ever ran it with out topping it or using a screen indoors. i cant wait to see how she does outside this summer/ fall. any tips would be much appreciated. what is everyone feeding her? im using organic nutes plus cal mag+ in 3 gallon grow bags of Humboldt flower company's Royal gold basement mix. 12 plants per light. seems like everyone else is usingbigger containers and less plants per light so next time i may veg longer and try that if i dont get a good yield. speaking of which what would you guys say is the average yield per light indoors. from the looks of things now, could be a gram a watt..leaving lots of trim and popcorn nugs for making shatter or wax...probably both.. what do you pull PF?

i also love how easily this plant roots and then vegs very nicely. i think its the fastest rooting plant ive every had. i cant wait till they are finished!

Getting 15% return on trim

picture.php

I feed my GG ladies @ 1.9-2.2 EC.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown thousands of plants. I have never needed to use more then 1EC. I get what I show. Every pic in my Albums was grown with no more them 1EC with many many different strains . some got 1.3 for a week..
I use Gavita and E-papillon light. My soil mix is FFOF,FFHF,COCO,Sunshine MIX #4. So by the time its all mixed up the charge is weak. I use Pure Blend Pro for my nutrients I have used this for at least 10 years I forget but its been a very long time. I use my Blue lab what ever it says it what I have been going by. I adjust it to what I want 1ec @ph of 6.3-6.8 and it's working Obviously lol.
Frosty ..... not bustin yer balls brutha , but you've made this mistake before . i think you mean 2.0 EC ..... 1.0 is 500 ppm on the 500 scale or tds scale & 700 ppm on the 700 scale . 2.0 is 1000 ppm on the 500 scale . 1400 on the 700 scale .
i know we've talked about it before & you & I feed about the same ..... never over 1000 .

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's what the Blue lab gardian is set to EC.. I dont remember any EC mistake ? I just checked it 1.1 EC it wont say what scale its on that's only if you use PPM. The blue lab meter for veg is on PPM @ 500 just checked it 410 ppm..Been like this I have not messed with it and I wont.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I coulda swore we recently talked about this & you were feeding pretty close to what i do at 2.0 max . maybe it was someone else :dunno:

thats low !!! my veg gets higher than that . :thinking:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's what the Blue lab gardian is set to EC.. I dont remember any EC mistake ? I just checked it 1.1 EC it wont say what scale its on that's only if you use PPM. The blue lab meter for veg is on PPM @ 500 just checked it 410 ppm..Been like this I have not messed with it and I wont.
you only bump it from 410 to 550 for flower ??? 1.1 Ec is 550 ppm on the 500 scale

put your veg meter in the flower mix & see what that reads . i'm wondering if your EC meter is out of whack .

my meter reads in TDS (same as the 500 scale ) & i convert it to EC when i talking here so theres no confusion .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that's what it is that's what it is. Remember Organics dont measure right. I use what works I have not changed anything. When I mix the meters are stable. this is what I mix to Here are the pics of both meters. Both where PH cal yesterday. you cant cal the EC.. I knew what I was feeding her at.. I have no reason to change it. if I'm not broke why change it? Im not going to change it to end up all screwed up. This works very well for my rooms.. I have always had a Mentality of less is more.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could try 1 plant set on 700 scale for veg to see what happens. Then raise the EC to 1.5 in flower but to get anything better then what I'm getting now is unlikely...

picture.php

picture.php

Jbomber79

Veteran
I have only given cuts away to close friends... I would def feel obligated to give Joesy a return for it is through him (and fellow ICmag Cool sonofa gun you know who you are :) ) that I got it for free sooo that's my story.
I feel like this is an elite cut and stacks up against many of the better varieties out there...But I'm just an organic farmer yo! :tiphat:
JB

Glue clones: Sell them or only for gifting? Not talking about dispensaries but regardless we have so many other strains i dont mind keeping the glue for the homies only. If sell, then what ticket

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that's what it is that's what it is. Remember Organics dont measure right. I use what works I have not changed anything. When I mix the meters are stable. this is what I mix to Here are the pics of both meters. Both where PH cal yesterday. you cant cal the EC.. I knew what I was feeding her at.. I have no reason to change it. if I'm not broke why change it? Im not going to change it to end up all screwed up. This works very well for my rooms.. I have always had a Mentality of less is more.
i keep forgetting your nutes are organic .... & don't read the same on meters ..... my bad !!!
i know all to well how good it works for ya & you don't need to change a thing ! ..... it just seemed kinda low on the dosage compared to what i use , & thought maybe your meter was outa whack , but apples & oranges i guess lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the veg tent no deficiency's on all but 1 plant. The Cherry pie was awful looking so I culled it. I will try her again this winter. Im sure the real EC is higher then what it reads. what that is is the question.

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey PF does those meters account for the organic Nutrients that are in the soil already? Because I see you said you use FFOC and ffhf and I know they have Nutrients in them.

But whatever you are doing you do it well. I have no expirience with those meters so I don't know how they read. My guess would be if you have a rez and mixing nutes it tells you everything that you are putting into tne rez but I am only guessing like I said no first hand expirience with them.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
My ppms are 420 at tap before i add foxfarm nutes. And it doesnt go up past maybe 560 i think when i add my nutes. So not much.

It might be the Flora +, super thrive, or the silica im adding also.

Ill test next time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using RO/DI water. The water here is bad. I measured up into the 800 range... No it doesn't measure soil nutrients.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I always heard that some of those bags of fox farm can run hot. I also heard that there is a difference between the bags we get here on the east coast and what's on the west coast but I am not sure because I have never used them before. I am thinking of using this dirt called royal gold that is amended with organic nutes or maybe its called black gold.... If anyone has any expirience with the royal gold or black gold can't remembet the exact name please let me know how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts