What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you have a few hundred SD IBL f2's somewhere...

:biggrin:

Unfortunately no I don't, but there might be the possibility of making some.

Last year I was gifted a 10pack of seeds of the original sd ibl release. This is the same batch that the male I flowered out came from. I haven't tried germing any yet.

Im confused. Youre saying IBL and V1 but im guessing you mean just V1(Bx1)?

Well shit if its 7 years old, must be Bx1. Damn sounds DANK dude!

What other crosses have you made?? Im verry intrigued
bigeye.gif

I was gifted 2 SD IBL seeds back in 2006. It was my understanding the seeds were from Rez's first SD IBL release, so I call them v1.

One seed died as a seedling and the other was a male. I flowered it out and saved a bunch of pollen from the male and then killed the male (lol live and learn).

I've made;
C99 BX1 x SD IBL
(Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai) x SD IBL
GG4 x SD IBL
Katsu Bubba Kush x SD IBL (SO greasy and diesel smelling, it's one of my favs)
Lady G1 x SD IBL (Lady G1 was plant 1 of Lady G. Lady G is an old norcal outdoor strain I got some seeds of back in 2006)
PBS x SD IBL (PBS was a bagseed I grew out in 2007 and hit with SD IBL. The PBSD4 I'm still growing was started in 2008 and came from that seed batch)
PKAK x SD IBL (PKAK is Purple Kush Bagseed x AK47, made by a cool icmag'er)
Sherry x SD IBL (Sherry is King Ralph's Kona Cherry x Skunk#1)
Triangle Kush x SD IBL

Jbomber79

Veteran
Holy shit that is some interesting stuff blynxzz! this is why the gorilla glue thread was re-started in the first place :).

Grizz

Veteran
actually that last pic of gg4 x sdibl looks a lot like gg4, , really excited to see the end results

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 can have long floppy branches that's why it needs to be held in bondage so much.

Left side there's more you cant see its 2 layers deep

picture.php

Right side

picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
How come nobody but me uses tomato cages with these girls? My 54" cages work wonders for the saggy branches, no staking or tying required.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried them , but with my limited space , nets work better . i don't really scrog with them as much as i use them for bud support .
in fact i have 20 12" x 12" square tomato cages stuffed into my crawl space.

Plus i like the fact that i can strip everything below the net & wind up with alot less larf . its not so easy to clean out all the lowers when theres cages in the way ..... i've tried lol

picture.php

picture.php

i just think its easier to maintain a net than the cages .

picture.php

relic1981

Veteran
looks good DB so u only flower four at a time eh? what size containers are those beauties in? what are you feeding them?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Nikon s8200 broke again 2nd one to have lens issues. These where taken with my spare 6200. Will look for a better one no more Nikon PAS Camera's

Im gonna chop 3 this weekend
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
I always like seeing your organic buds PF, they always look so much like the sour dub compared to mine and others.

I guess sunset has decided to send in !0 or so 12 packs of gg4 s1's for a invite only auction, to bid on them you will have to pm him and give him your seedbay user name, him and I are also sending in a bunch of our extra seeds from our seed vaults that probably will never be used to the sever fund, he said he is sending them in as soon as he has ok'ed everything with seedbay, more than likely this week.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come nobody but me uses tomato cages with these girls? My 54" cages work wonders for the saggy branches, no staking or tying required.

Just what im planning dude, I have 5 that are going into 10 gallon pots this weekend, planning on using those big cages.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good DB so u only flower four at a time eh? what size containers are those beauties in? what are you feeding them?

yeah i have been doing 4 per light with 3 or 3.5 gallon pots . those are 3.5 gallon coco hempys . those are being fed HR's veg&bloom , its a 1 part powder .

You don't trim any fan leaves Dans?

not really , i'll go in and pluck the ones covering bud sites , but thats about it after i strip all the lowers . i figure between the stripping & supercropping that thats enough stress on my girls as it is .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gna stress mine real good when I tie these ladies to the ground and flip heh. Coco growth is explosive the more I grow in soil the more I want to learn and switch. Bout to see what these girls can do in my soil mix I use in these big suckers, oh yeah its almost show time.

Status
Not open for further replies.