What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
with 36 GG's per light ........ you'll have a dense canopy alright :yoinks:

Have you seen this ??? its 4 plants per light with 20 days veg ....

View Image

View Image

these girls throw branches like mad bro !!! even left alone they throw branches like crazy . i wish you all the luck in the world with that many under a light !!!
Is the second pic the stretch on flower? Or the 20 day veg?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice fisher! so when do you plan to pull the glues? doing any full sun?

Unc, 26 oz is pretty fuckin good man, props!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple girls from a GG4 cross I made.

GG4 x (Triangle Kush x SD IBL) Plant 1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GG4 x (Triangle Kush x SD IBL) Plant 2

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT] gg4xtksd2_day00f_03_canopy.jpg

They both got transplanted to 3gal containers and thrown into flower right after these pics were taken.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still not totally finished trimming but it looks like this will be my third big glue plant to crack 1 1/2 lbs indoors....still shooting for a 2 lb glue plant....

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
nice fisher! so when do you plan to pull the glues? doing any full sun?

See previous dialog..lol. Estimated flip is June 1. Could be sooner..they are HAPPY. Only 12 full term this year. Not sure if the glue will be included. I may have given away all my extras!

Cannavore

Veteran
Whats UW

edit: I guess UW stands for University of Washington(supposed to be a dank purple indica)

Yup but its not the purple one. There's like 3 or 4 UW phenos from my understanding. This one puts off glistening white buds.
Pretty sure the male I have is a Sensi Star or a mixed pheno.

They're really stinky and bulletproof plants. They smell just as much as my GG4 mom I have vegging alongside.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still what to know what UW stands for. is it really [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]University of Washington[/FONT]

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UW is a marijuana strain that comes with its own superhero origin story. The popular rumor in the Pacific Northwest is that a clone plant was stolen from a University of Washington medical research lab in the early nineties—in some versions by a rogue graduate student—and has since been a popular top shelf indica. These buds show their university pride with purple coloring, and the dense, sticky buds are at the top of the class when it comes to potency. Almost entirely indica, this strain’s powerful high is sedative and popular for pain relief and insomnia. A mix of tropical fruit and a little spice, the aroma also earns high marks.

Cannavore

Veteran
UW is a marijuana strain that comes with its own superhero origin story. The popular rumor in the Pacific Northwest is that a clone plant was stolen from a University of Washington medical research lab in the early nineties—in some versions by a rogue graduate student—and has since been a popular top shelf indica. These buds show their university pride with purple coloring, and the dense, sticky buds are at the top of the class when it comes to potency. Almost entirely indica, this strain’s powerful high is sedative and popular for pain relief and insomnia. A mix of tropical fruit and a little spice, the aroma also earns high marks.

Yeah I don't think this is the same pheno. Doesn't purple from what I've heard.
Bodhi works with a different pheno known as the UW Black Hashplant... Perhaps that's the purple one, I have no clue.

Here's the one Motarebel used in the cross I'm growing. He simply calls it the indica UW pheno.

CYS7Pju.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
Here's a couple girls from a GG4 cross I made.

GG4 x (Triangle Kush x SD IBL) Plant 1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1242/a33db9d3645808a150e19269c6631112_1242802.jpg?dl=1398715327]View Image[/URL][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1242/2e8afd9fb1ad6821b99d7cb490ac94dd_1242801.jpg?dl=1398715307]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1242/6690d718e701b4649bcc2c43e055b505_1242800.jpg?dl=1398715307]View Image[/URL]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GG4 x (Triangle Kush x SD IBL) Plant 2

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1242/f68594880d0ef7953759022c8816434b_1242799.jpg?dl=1398715307]View Image[/URL][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1242/cf91c4017ce7b2dae70f6f55cbfbddc7_1242798.jpg?dl=1398715307]View Image[/URL][/FONT][/FONT] View attachment 264554

They both got transplanted to 3gal containers and thrown into flower right after these pics were taken.

I would bet the top one will be the keeper, same leaf curl as gg4, well done.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the second pic the stretch on flower? Or the 20 day veg?

both , its on 9 days of flower in that pic , not much of the stretch was from flowering , mostly vegging .

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Halfway thru my 1st run with the GG4, and I already know I'm cutting the # of plants in half for the next run. I think she'll do better with less crowding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts