Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was very close between 2&3 by only .3 points... That's good news

No I don't take 1,2 I got 3rd and 4th

Grizz

Veteran
congratz PF , 3 and 4th, outstanding. just think if you had some of monks stuff you might have got first, lol, just fucking with you, its well deserved win for you.

M

maya36459

High Times Cup
BEST MEDICAL HYBRID
1st Place - Pure Power Plant from Good Meds Network
2nd Place - Chem Crush from La Contes
3rd Place - Golden Goat from the Green Solution

BEST US HYBRID
1st Place - Cookies & Cream from Exotic Genetix
2nd Place - Colorado Chem from Cannables
3rd Place - Cinderella 99 x White from Natural Remedies

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
congrats pf. what an amazing endeavour. well deserved praise.not every one can just throw down award winning quality grows on command.your shit must be hella dialed with some serious dedication to consistency and detail. impressive.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appreciate all the kind words thanks everyone. There's no question that GG#4 is a top shelf strain IMO. It does make a difference how well it was grown. If you look at some of the comments on mine you will see that there where some that didn't like it as much as others did. Scores from the lower end 4 all the way to 10 the best. Some say needed longer flush while others said it was a good cure. Not good in a joint to my fav so far. very wide opinions about it.

I might try my hand at some Sativa next year. iF there is one. Don't forget Holland has a new law there trying to pass that all cannabis cant be stronger then 15% thc.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats purple! A little confused with the votes. Why 32 for your entries and noone elses?

more people wanted to try it I guess. not all judges test all entries. only those that bought the Indica pack get to judge. OP explained some of it..here is his reply

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yes but some people don't vote on all entry's
so the total is divided by the number of judges that scored it to get a more accurate result

We will see how she does at the SF CUP if I can afford to enter her.
[/FONT]

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
so, she takes 1st hybrid at the L.A. medical cup.... then 3rd at the Denver 4/20 cup...

hopefully, next time y'all can do better than just average....

2014_04_21_1_f2f2d9a42a44ad29c790_3.jpg

seriously though... congratulations PF...

2014_04_21_2_c3fd9ba442d6ea185b45.gif

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd at the IC cup....

Which if not for the weighted average score (which I agree with the method) otherwise it would have been a 1st place for the glue based on straight numbers alone.

Great work, PF. Proud of you brother. That's a big accomplishment and makes a great personal growers achievement.

dank.Frank

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Congrats P. F.!!

I bet your OGMango woulda beat the glue if there werent seeds in it. LOL I was ROTFL when I read that in the comments.

I hope one of the judges sprouts a seed and finds the next Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts