What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skeezo

Im not a breeder, but I did have a hermie from a rez sour kush aka headband sold to me at a club as headband og.
Can I pick out the tiny immature seeds and slang them as og sour headband og kush? Its a bx homie!

I think u can..
What's your philosophy on the perfect N-P-k ratio for gg4?
Also, I'm kinda confused sir!.. Are u saying
Ur growing sour kush out of ur reservoir?..

I went to japan once, I saw a bonsii tree, floating in water..
With a koi fish under it...

Coconutz

Veteran
You can get it to root, but you cant keep a pheno...
My rez doesnt get sour anymore homie.
I put sm90 in that shit.
I almost banged a japanese girl once.
My chiropractor was booked til after the holidays and I was hurtin pretty bad.
So I went across the street to get a massage.
It was a terrible massage and then she pulls out a condom and asked if I wanted anything else.
I grew up in the neighborhood and had no idea there were hookers here bro... I swear...
She gave decent head, but I still needed a massage!
Shit dude... Ive never smoked the glue. Never sniffed glue either.

S

skeezo

I think the white tastes like mothballs..
I would like to see a gg4 x ookie kabooki x infinate uforia..

S

skeezo

I like the taste, but the trichomes hurt my throat..
I wanna cross it to big bud to make it less crystaly,..
or maybe a bomb rudaralis strain!..

OGorganic

Veteran
It's all part of the comolete game plan. If your not willing to put in the work to find your own connections and negotiate your own prices properly you really have no room to complain when you get low balled.
Not tryin to be a dick, just real talk.
I'm prepared for their song an dance so should you. Before they get those tired old lines out my response is already started. If your prepared they will see that too and give you more respect.
Buyers eat hobby growers for breakfast cause they love their product too much sometimes.
make it business. Take the emotion out the desperation look at your own product objectively and try to discern where a buyer is gonna try to talk you down... be prepared for it. Decide before you go in where your bottom line is an stick to it.
No one is gonna draw you a map to where they pay high dollar. That's on you my friend. Even if we did there's no guarantee you would get what we do. There are more variables to it than that.

I think you guys might be taking me too literally. I was only kidding about giving me the treasure map to 3 or more a unit. I have never had a problem getting rid of any of my flowers or getting the ticket I want. I was just surprised to see that peeps are getting 3 or more on average for OG in SoCal.

S

skeezo

I think you guys might be taking me too literally. I was only kidding about giving me the treasure map to 3 or more a unit. I have never had a problem getting rid of any of my flowers or getting the ticket I want. I was just surprised to see that peeps are getting 3 or more on average for OG in SoCal.

Bluff game bro.. I get 32 all day.. 10 for $26..sold.. Would u like me to double Turk that for u...

Yeah I think the white tastes like mold, I hate it but wifi is nice. Its weird how some ppl dislike stuff others love.

Yea everyone has different palates but i would say over all people would agree on GG#4 being FIRE!.... I have smoked it with 3 people its a great smoke. however people grow different so there might be slight variations depending on environment, nutrients,ect... Just an idea

surfguitar

I was super hyped to try the glue but the sample I had from TLC in la was less than stellar, I would hardly put that stuff in the same category as good og or cookies(my white s1 buds blow it out of the water). The sample I had probably isn't as good as it could be but I'm not so antsy to get a gg clone anymore ;)

Any other clubs in la got the legit glue? I'd still like to give it a second chance cus you guys make it sound so bomby haha

M

maya36459

Yeah I think the white tastes like mold, I hate it but wifi is nice. Its weird how some ppl dislike stuff others love.

I don't see it's as weird. Some people like cheeses and others like diesels. Some people like a swift kick in the butt and some like it in the junk. Whatever really.

Grizz

Veteran
I was super hyped to try the glue but the sample I had from TLC in la was less than stellar, I would hardly put that stuff in the same category as good og or cookies(my white s1 buds blow it out of the water). The sample I had probably isn't as good as it could be but I'm not so antsy to get a gg clone anymore ;)

Any other clubs in la got the legit glue? I'd still like to give it a second chance cus you guys make it sound so bomby haha
I wouldent trust any club to have the real thing, aint no telling what you smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts