What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What profile is that? Leather crotchless chaps, knee high boots, spiked dog collar, pierced nipples with chains, and dark ray ban pilots glasses? That wouldn't be your imagination, That'd be jw in real life. Nice guy. Just don't turn ya back on him.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What profile is that? Leather crotchless chaps, knee high boots, spiked dog collar, pierced nipples with chains, and dark ray ban pilots glasses? That wouldn't be your imagination, That'd be jw in real life. Nice guy. Just don't turn ya back on him.

You forgot he has the skin tight black net mesh shirt. Looks like he made it from some super fat chicks fish net stockings. Girl friend maybe, don't know for sure.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someday would like to get my hands on that original cut of sourdubb that GS is referring to if its still around?...With all things we want its not always in the cards but I can still hope....

So what's up with PO's 'power' cut? I've heard it's sour dub x master and I've heard that it's straight sour dub? Saw this pic of PO's cut posted elsewhere today. I was recently introduced to the sour dub and it quickly became a top smoke for me. Best tasting bud ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 11

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
power is 100% dubb, I ran it side by side with dubb from another source that was close enough to a dude that had the real 100%(he wasn't in cali, didn't have access to po)

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran

damnit RR! I literally pictured josey in that get up and now my mind is haunted by the image....where's the men in black zapper when you need it?!?

OGorganic

Veteran
Thanks for the Ez-cloner tips guys!

One more question... Do you guys foliar feed with the Ez-cloner? If so,what and how often.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i can finally post some of my updated glue shots of a plant i feel is being weird. Just one small plant in with a ton of other shit. Here she is at day 47. Crap photos. They actually make her look better than she really does. Not sure whats up.
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg photos. Looks like Glue right? They have serious lateral branching. If you notice where i topped them all they just go outward.
picture.php
picture.php

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Crooked have you had bms before? I would check for those, heat treatment and swirskiis if your in soil and well into flower.

I only ask because On your second veg photo, on the bottom right, theres a fan leaf with the edges curling up on the middle leaf, this can be an indication of bms.

Look for lil trichome like bumps on the bottom of fan leaves with a good loop 60x or more. If you find them, they are most likely eggs.

Heres a photo from another IC member which I helped identify. They are a pita to see, but there are some below and next to the "x" in this photo.
picture.php

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I havent had them but ive checked. Its not bms. Nothing else in my room has dudded or shown problems. If you look at the free your budshots thread i posted all my other stuff in the same tray and room. All seem normal.

Bo Hasset

it is spread from Haw to the uk, Canada to the mex border

Rub the salt a bit more.

You finagled an incredibly awesome strain, blew it the fuck up, I've had my head up my ass for two years and totally missed it. Noob of the year award stays, basically,

I'd already admitted as much, and so coming from THE josey whales that just stung even more. Thanks a lot, man. Thanks a lot.

I'm just going to wait until Greenhouse or someone steal and fems it anyway.

I'm going to take my ball and of home.

:tumbleweed <===== only emoticon that said "sarcasm" when I looked at it.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Glad youve never had them...I had bms on one strain in veg for several months without them infecting other plants, just because other strains are fine doesnt mean your in the clear IME.

Not saying you have them but for whoevers lurking or doesn't know... Take a pic of the underside of a fan leaf and upload it to your comp. then in paint or whatever pic program you have zoom in and look closely. If you can see them in the above pic you will be able to identify them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts