What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Loompas is an OG

Look at the farm for more info, relic. I'm banned from there. Someone hit me with rep and said 10% of the Loompa HB pollen is viable, fwiw.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not from the info I found. there both the same. I put the info in the post above. Daywreaker and underdawg are AKA's of Headband..Both have the same genetics. Loompas just renamed it to Underdaw. She has the same gentics as Daywreaker AKA Headband. . Finding posts on this that agree is difficult.... Im culling mine. I have better so I need the space to look for other one off's to take her place as well as Burkle .

Anyway wrong thread for this discussion.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So I recently had to move to my outdoor spot.. As such I was without a veg spot for a month between setting up. Took about 30 cuts off my gg and put them in a cup of water in the fridge.. Took em three weeks but just rooted those 30 day old GG4 cuttings. The girl has a serious will to live.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
PF u should seriously get with mr Huel Perkins his cut would help you. And any co.. Cho ??work you did together would help us all.

relic1981

Veteran
I have the Daywreaker headband cut.. This is what she looks like in my room.

Loompas farms sales it as underdawg.. they did not breed the strain they just offer the original Headband renamed. They added there name(loompas farms) to it so people would know where they got it.

headband from Humboldt. The same as what Dr. p has..

Chem 91 x Mass Super Skunk x Sensi Seed Northern Lights . the Headband clone (Aka Original Diesel, Underdawg, Diesel #1 / Daywrecker. ect) (not 707) Tall 50/50 Hybrids with good yield. 3x stretch.. Loompas calls it underdawg but it's the same genetics. That's the info I have?. Booth have the same genetics. QUOTE]

thank you. they are the same cut. i think im also gonna replace mine with either the topanga pure kush cut i have or a broadleaf pure kush here in humboldt but i just dont know. it would be a shame to let her go and not be able to get her back again (that said i do have alot of og/ diesel family cuts. so i might not miss her.... good problem to have i suppose, lol). it is a good cut, it yields well, it's easy to grow and the nugs are dank , super tasty and can def pass for a really good og. its that 91 chemdawg (and the mass super skunk)!. i really love this line (chem/og/diesel line) and am stoked to have gotton a cut of the glue. havent got a chance to flower her yet... is she diesely? i would think it would be but you never know. cant wait to get her dialed in and pumpin out glue.

TPFTFW

Veteran
daywrecker deez is not loompas headband, ik its not the thread for it but thats some hella mis info

need i post pics of the two for comparison? HB looks like an OG, DW looks like a fat ass chem.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
daywrecker deez is not headband, ik its not the thread for it but thats some hella mis info

need i post pics of the two for comparison? HB looks like an OG, DW looks like a fat ass chem.

The mom of them both chem 91 looks like an OG, what's your point?

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
she is split 50/50.. the smell/taste are gg. The structure is HB. The frost comes from both. She doesn't require hardly any support. The main colas will get pretty large and dense.

A female CSG - FUEL =
Original Diesel#1....aka...Headband?/Daywrecker? x ChemD .............
got 1 hidden ballsack that was just opening abit, and pollinated one calyx on a StrawberryDogshit and one on a Cheesedog. I got 1 seed from each plant. They both have a strong HB/DW structure and smell. The HB/DW absolutely dominates in the crosses she is crossed too.
With your experience, plus mine, i think we can come to that conclusion assuredly. Glad you wrote that down PF!
The buds at wk 4 are large and in charge! Dense as hell too.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
that they are different.. and not the same cut
thought that was kinda clear but thanks for letting me clarify

:laughing:

The reason Ive been running HB S1s is, from time to time, you find specimans that are even better then the original cut. My favorite HB S1 pheno has an earthy incense flavor with a very exotic perfume like exhale. It may be in about 3% of them. Not sure.

I think PF may have found a similar pheno in the GG4 x HB

guy fawkes

Veteran
daywrecker deez is not loompas headband, ik its not the thread for it but thats some hella mis info

the original headband/daywreaker/underdawg is
chem 91 x(mss x nl5)

Attachments

• clones 012.jpg
    clones 012.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 11
S

SPG*

^ lovely. Others too.

^Some dude says headband and Daywrecker aren't the same!?
Confused ? ..Not really tbh sure most say OD is Headband is Daywrecker !
Underdawg!!? There is a few names ain't there.. :D. Phuck.
Could easily get tied in knots. LOL
:laughing:

Last edited:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
i miss the 707 hb...takes me back to like 02-05

I remember going to Hortipharm up in Santa Barbara to get unrooted cuts of the 707 HB so I could drive them all the way back to the IE in a '70 bug with no A/C and hot as shit out LOL ... Back when cut hunting was fun LOL :comfort:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well im happy no one has called the Headband cut I got OD lol.. She is a very high quality strain same with Burkle. After growing them booth for a long time now I need to find something different. I will do 1 at a time. The Headband will go first then the Burkle. I do have seeds of booth from a accidental naner pollination. I did not get many but enough.

707 is not the same as Daywreaker or the other aka's of Headband. These 2 are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.