What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is split 50/50.. the smell/taste are gg. The structure is HB. The frost comes from both. She doesn't require hardly any support. The main colas will get pretty large and dense. I harvest the 1st plant because I was afraid of bud rot She was so dense. that one went 78 days. She takes longer to finish then gg does.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really hope i find one like that outa the 4 i have going !!! :yoinks: :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
yes head band, doc purr purr did the cross, I have two, one went into flower Tuesday. fingers crossed.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
No Im the only one that has it. I have let some try the final product that's all.

I would love to see a pic's of that Pheno. They could be very similar?. This is the Pheno I found...

View Image

View Image

These buds smoke just as fire as they look... I like the high better than the straight GG high. GG is my just got home and all my work is done high - I can sit there and my body feels warm as fuck, mind is blank, just relaxed and glued to the couch.. This GG x HB is like a spiritual high, zing to the head with the same blissful peace of mind.. No anxiety, a perfect hybrid high, just enough Sativa to keep things interesting and it burns out into a mellow stone after the fireworks are over.. Longer lasting than the GG too I'd say.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stil lov GG#4 better. Im taking the seeds out now on the (GG x LA Affie x Fire OG bx 1)...There's not that many so far witch is good.. I'm done with half the plant I got 6 seeds.:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.frank151.com/news/this-week-in-weed-a-conversation-with-the-og-kushman-from-th.html

A mention of the glue:

"One of my favorites these days, as you know, is the Gorilla Glue. How did that come about?

The Gorilla Glue was an accident from this guy Josie Wales. One of his Sour Doubles hermed on another cross he was working on and that’s where that whole thing came from. He popped a bunch of seeds from it and the Number Four Phono is the one we smoke and the one that won a cup."

Eh, close enough. hehehe. ;)

dank.Frank

marrdogg

Veteran
Keeps telling me gallery is down because of maintenance. I am doing all this from phone that might be my issue, I don't know we'll see.

Grizz

Veteran
http://www.frank151.com/news/this-week-in-weed-a-conversation-with-the-og-kushman-from-th.html

A mention of the glue:

"One of my favorites these days, as you know, is the Gorilla Glue. How did that come about?

The Gorilla Glue was an accident from this guy Josie Wales. One of his Sour Doubles hermed on another cross he was working on and that’s where that whole thing came from. He popped a bunch of seeds from it and the Number Four Phono is the one we smoke and the one that won a cup."

Eh, close enough. hehehe. ;)

dank.Frank
hell of a nice acknowledgement , got the genetics mixed up but still was nice of him to say what he did

Mikenite69

Veteran
Mardogg u know what I always found when I was trying to upload by phone is try to upload only a couple pictures at a time.. Every time I try to upload 5 from my phone it always fails.

Joesy you are world wide known now your name will always be known now because of the glue Congrats! I read that article and he also misspelled your name and has it spelled like a girls name. But either way it's a nice plug and you are blowing up.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
ok this seems weird to me.

a timeline:

-PO Genetics announces they'll be carrying the GG4 clone soon.
-Standard Seed gets very very upset and tells them off on their instagram.
-PO contacts Standard Seed and they negotiate a deal. PO doesn't release the GG4 clone but now they are
the exclusive distributor of Standard Seeds gear.

as far as i can tell, standard seed is deciding who does and does not get to distribute the GG4 clone. WHY?

is there a better reason other than it benefiting standard seed sales and expansion?

Like I've said before, the posturing that goes with this cut is retarded.

It's all over Humboldt County now...

:huggg:

Status
Not open for further replies.