What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Aspenou812

Veteran
Just tried with seal-a-meal, and seal is strong as hell. Can not be pulled apart. The material fails before the seal does.

awesome LD ill have use of some mobile walls in the future... I'll be making a few this way, I was looking at buying some tents... that sealer is only 300 so.... and the mini blinds would work good and cheaper tooo....

EastCoast710

awesome LD ill have use of some mobile walls in the future... I'll be making a few this way, I was looking at buying some tents... that sealer is only 300 so.... and the mini blinds would work good and cheaper tooo....

the cheap EBAY tents work GREAT for the price.. use em for a year or 2 then replace.. I have had my cheap tents for 2 years already.. no problems at all . so I don't see the point in spending a ton of money on brand name tents anymore..

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
WOOOOOO bet he Stinks to high heaven when he walks out of there.... wow i know that feeling when i was in public and found out why everyone was staring me down..... LMFAO......OOPS :) :biggrin:

Nice.... Im looking at a heat sealer ( Kinda like a soldering iron with a big hot wheel) for making curtains out of panda plastic. fold over about a one inch seam heat seal down the length a few times then run shock cord through it. four sides and a PVC frame and you have a mobile wall that's tight as a drum....... not sure if it will work with panda.... the IRON is around 300...... so i'm looking at a way to test that before the purchase.....

I've done it with Panda plastic where you can buy the rivet eyelet things from a hardware store, fold the plastic over itself around some 3/4" PVC and then make the eyelets and zip tie it to the frame. Worked pretty well for me. I did it with my kitchen rack that I use for clones and vegging and also mobile partition walls in the crawlspace to keep more light where it needs to be. :2cents:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so this afternoon i got antsy and quick dried the tiny pinch of glue i took at 42 days. it hung for three days and i got impatient and stuck it in the toaster oven on 170 for ten mins and let it sit in there for an hr after.
man that shit lit me up like a candle. my eyelits were gronched in sweat. my chest felt like i was about to have some molly kick in and eyes about to vibrate. but the surprising thing was the taste, it was delicious. i mean a big rip made me puke in my mouth a little, but i swallowed that shit, there was a lady present. that was more of a choke out thing though, it was tasty as hell. i pinched a little branch after.

Wednesday will be the start of 4th week veg,topped them for the first time a week ago.1.1 EC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
so this afternoon i got antsy and quick dried the tiny pinch of glue i took at 42 days. it hung for three days and i got impatient and stuck it in the toaster oven on 170 for ten mins and let it sit in there for an hr after.
man that shit lit me up like a candle. my eyelits were gronched in sweat. my chest felt like i was about to have some molly kick in and eyes about to vibrate. but the surprising thing was the taste, it was delicious. i mean a big rip made me puke in my mouth a little, but i swallowed that shit, there was a lady present. that was more of a choke out thing though, it was tasty as hell. i pinched a little branch after.

The problem with GG4, is you will get used to it, and need to take a week break once in awhile. After a week off, 3 hits and I needed to go to sleep. When I have been doing nothing but that for months, barely effects me.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
The problem with GG4, is you will get used to it, and need to take a week break once in awhile. After a week off, 3 hits and I needed to go to sleep. When I have been doing nothing but that for months, barely effects me.

i swear ive read some folks never develop a tolerance to her. guess thats any strain though. some folks get used to stuff others dont. some cuts i never really get tired of smoking on, but they wont rock me too hard anymore. i really like the way cush tastes and even though the buzz fades the flavor is great. i could see the glue being that way. but shit it dosent matter cause an ounce of glue is like a perfect set of tits. you can get anything you want.

~star~crash~

GG#4 my current fav...someone show me better

GG#4 my current fav...someone show me better

taste outrageous & extremely potent

this is daily medicine

Aspenou812

Veteran
Come on now nameless.... We know you want more toster gg4..... I'm sure toster oven GG4 is way better than the swill they peddle around the corner.....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
if i had a day or so im pretty fond of the old paper bag on the dash of the car. i never drive anywhere anyway. but yeah, i just put two grams in the damn toaster. lol. dont judge me im terrible

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I leave it on cable box, over cpu, which is about 125 degrees. Usually takes a couple of hours.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah sometimes i put it on the receiver i forgot about that. if i could squish id definitely be doing that, i dont want to fill up my big tube to blast cause thats too much. and my little tube only holds 7g dry. seems like that would be a small return with fresh bud right?
i seriously cannot get over how freaking tasty it is like this though. i cant catch any chlorophyll flavor at all. i guess the glue taste just overpowers it? its green as hell