What's new

Gorilla Glue#4 my L.A. cup cut.

hey stoney going to throw my lacup cut up as well. I knew something was wrong when she had zero smell in veg. Not a little, not faint, but absolutely zero smell whatsoever. https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53715&pictureid=1253215]
holding out hope as the frost was early on this gal.https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53715&pictureid=1253226
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53715&pictureid=1253223
now the light green small leaves, zero grease or stickyness, the slightest of smells when molesting a bud.
View Image

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao I thought people would find it funny ;)

Don't go by smell alone in veg. I cant smell a thing from them when there veggin. I have other strains that reak more then gg#4 in veg

Someone deleting posts again...?? WTF... Stoney, it was a blessing in disguise that shit went down like it did yesterday ... It could have been another painful journey for u all over again..
Your wifi and cookies are lookin dank ...

StoneyK

Veteran
Yup looks like quite a few posts got deleted.
I know baba got mad said there was trade talk goin but I wasnt talking about trades just my fucked up mission :dunno:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mad ? hmm perhaps read my post again ? But talking about meeting a mentor to setup a trade/giveaway .. openly on the boards ? Not so sure how smart that is considering what the tou says about it ? But mad ? naw i got over taking it personal a long long time ago . Just want to see the site and everyone else stay safe. Personally ? ive deleted no post from this thread.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with Babbabud there is no need to discus trading in this thread. Stay within the TOU so we wont have any issues with the thread getting locked same thing goes for the other gg#4 thread. :tiphat:

OK here are some pics of 1 of my clones. If this helps anyone great..

picture.php

picture.php

StoneyK

Veteran
I get your meaning baba sorry about that. My lil rant was deleted an a few subsequent posts but the thread is probably better for it.
The way I was feeling they were far from "constructive"
I wont speak of it again.
If anyone was mad it was me...lol it was a bad day.
I appreciate your moderation.

S

skeezo

Is there a place we can tell shady people to f*ck off?..
There needs to be a shark tank somewhere..
Here's my grower error cuts, after they rooted. 2 weeks in party cups..
I need to read Jorge's book again I guess!!

S

skeezo

mad ? hmm perhaps read my post again ? But talking about meeting a mentor to setup a trade/giveaway .. openly on the boards ? Not so sure how smart that is considering what the tou says about it ? But mad ? naw i got over taking it personal a long long time ago . Just want to see the site and everyone else stay safe. Personally ? ive deleted no post from this thread.

Maybe we can send the DNA to chimera, and the mentor status can be revoked, like Barry bonds ring?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol smell is subjective. you might smell shit when I smell roses. Yep I have duds so stop asking me for cuts.

I cant tell ya how old any of my plants are. I don't date them. to me dating is meaningless. I know how to read my plants. there harvested when there ready regardless of date. All my plants are 3-4' tall before there put into flower. this is my veg tent. none of these are ready to flower. There not big enough. There are 3 strains in there including gg#4 ..

picture.php

S

skeezo

lol smell is subjective. you might smell shit when I smell roses. Yep I have duds so stop asking me for cuts.

I cant tell ya how old any of my plants are. I don't date them. to me dating is meaningless. I know how to read my plants. there harvested when there ready regardless of date. All my plants are 3-4' tall before there put into flower. this is my veg tent. none of these are ready to flower. There not big enough. There are 3 strains in there including gg#4 ..

View Image

Is quoting "mentors" posts still legal?
SL said........
i've had no such problems. everything we distro'd @ SBD came from the same stock that my cup winning flowers did. my thinking is that it's either grower error, or else it's another case of a strain that came from the sour dub that took a shit like every other one has. i just don't know..

I'm confused, I thought it was known that PF's flowers won the cup.
So does that mean, PF grows dudded flowers?.. And they still won?..so the 1000's of dud cuts sold are still cup winners.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
this thread is interesting. stoneyk much love! i have some cup cuts flowering they are 1 week in right now so i guess if they are duds i will know soon

S

skeezo

this thread is interesting. stoneyk much love! i have some cup cuts flowering they are 1 week in right now so i guess if they are duds i will know soon[/

Mine just started week 3.
I don't have a lot of experience with gg4,
But,when the power bill comes in.
It's hard, not to wonder if the juice, is worth the squeeze...
I imagine the non post whores results..

Latest posts

Latest posts