What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 In Oregon?

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Progressive gets most a lot of their cuts from green pinky farms I believe.

I've had good luck with cuts from them.

I didn't get my GG#4 from them so I can't speak on that exact cutting but it's definitely making it's rounds now so I'd wager it's legit.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
GG4 is definitely in OR .. Kno several friends running her in Portland and around Mt. Hood . When I was first gifted the cut it was from an Oregon member:tiphat: . Now I'm back in W.Mass .. So it's here too

Lifebreather

Veteran
You must not be a career grower...I don't see why increasing availability by giving other growers unearned cuts is good for the bottom line. Its not like stuff like this actually need name recognition. Heck you could call it anything, and you would get premium prices for it. Or are you just returning the favor because you didn't earn the cut either (earned cuts are selected out of crosses made by the individual, most people don't earn what they have in that respect).

It was passed to me under the premise that I'd pass it far and wide and that it wouldn't be hoarded.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Grow a pair.

Bongstar420

S1...plant 100 seed...select identical but at 20% THC

"unearned cuts" are plants you expect to get from giving or paying money.

Like I've got several cuts I did not earn...I also have cuts I did. I did the breeding, grew the seedlings, and propagated the "keepers"

You don't need to have sandy vagina about the terminology..
I didn't earn the GG#4 or the Cannatonic (that I'm selling)

Oh, FYI, these people have sandy vagina now too...they tried to infect my Garden with Powdery Mildew with their 'Gost OG,' a cut I didn't earn.

The plant was showing 12 hrs after receipt. So maybe keep in mind- they allowed Powdery Mildew into their facility. You people should consider it fortunate that this is childs play to me and you couldn't find residue in my crop even if I told you what to look for:

http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana-legalization/pesticides/

Or am I to act as though $/friends/saps= earned?

We shouldn't treat this issue as though anyone is "good enough" to sell to sick people let alone rec users. Lying about your product is bad for the consumer, and so is not fullying informing them about every aspect of the grow at least for "patients."

I'm sorry it hurts your feelings, but I am very good at this- far above average and you shouldn't feel down about that....and my genitals are much larger than average, and I will show pictures straight faced if Challenged, so I dont think people really want to throw down on that (I know you were being facetious, so am I)

I even offered them an opportunity to earn some cuts off their own 'Cannatonic' x 'Pennywise' (the individual 'Pennywise' male obviously being exclusive to our Garden because people hate males and CBD) in addition to some stuff which only exists by my hand, including something that would finish in early September outside fitting Sativa traits with daytime smoke, at this moment in time. I even informed them that the particular 'Cannatonic' cross was very good and would provide the option of high THC, 50/50 THC/CBD, high CBD of their choosing with exceptional aroma and many other improved characteristics to their original 'Cannatonic' cut which I am assuming is their earned cut and not a passer on. I offered the opportunity to select from thousands of seeds within 3 months if they so liked.

CIKkw0OWEAACu0l.png

ic
dilbert-project-management.gif

disaster%2Brecovery.jpg

dilbert.png

its definitely in Oregon. i know a few folks up there with it.

can you elaborate more on your unearned cuts theory? why are cuts passed to friends unearned. is it unearned if you pay for them? really wtf? sounds a bit condescending but thats why i want you to expand on what you already said. thanks!

I was kidding. I have two variations of WiFi from them (this one and WiFi #3) and both are premium-quality genetics.

I already had GG#4 but I'd place high odds Progressive's is real, since everything I've gotten from them has been real-deal. They seem to screen/test all genetics before offering them. They are the only place that I've found cuts that are always exactly what they claim they are. No bugs or duds, either.

And thank god the days of 'unearned cuts' bullshit attitudes are finally going away. Everyone should have access to ANY cut they want (aside from privately-bred gems). This hoarding mentality is just nonsense that selfish people started years ago as a superiority trip.

It was passed to me under the premise that I'd pass it far and wide and that it wouldn't be hoarded.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Grow a pair.

Last edited:

Bongstar420

Here is the lab report from their cut.

Guess what! I can't sell it as Glue.

Apparently, everyone thinks the Glue is 18-24% with high florette density.

So, here I am with the cut from the Progressive Collective, and I can't sell it as authentic 'Gorilla Glue' #4

That makes it not worth any other cut. The vendor made me dump the stuff for $1100/lb indoors top shelf and then they illegally renamed it calling it something other then the name on the legal report.

This is while inns average $1900-$2200/lb

http://www.cannabisbenchmarks.com/weekly-report.html

The person that did this to me is a dispensary/grower and isn't as virtuous, skilled, intelligent, or as knowledgeable as I am and therefore does not deserve a deal like this. Needless to say, it appears I am going to be forced to channel the next pull of this stuff to private hands for a better price and I will not produce the cut any further. The more pressure there is against stand alone growers selling only to legal dispensaries, the less I'm going to be helpful.

This is whats wrong with the world

Attachments

• Gorilla Glue #4.pdf
    94.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

q3corn

That makes it not worth any other cut. The vendor made me dump the stuff for $1100/lb indoors top shelf and then they illegally renamed it calling it something other then the name on the legal report.

This is while inns average $1900-$2200/lb

http://www.cannabisbenchmarks.com/weekly-report.html

The person that did this to me is a dispensary/grower and isn't as virtuous, skilled, intelligent, or as knowledgeable as I am and therefore does not deserve a deal like this. Needless to say, it appears I am going to be forced to channel the next pull of this stuff to private hands for a better price and I will not produce the cut any further. The more pressure there is against stand alone growers selling only to legal dispensaries, the less I'm going to be helpful.

This is whats wrong with the world

The vendor made you sell it to them for 1100/lb? Why did you give it to them? Shit man, sounds like you got played

Bongstar420

They complained it wasn't like the "Glue" goin around thats denser with more bag appeal and about 23%THC. Also there were a like seeds in there which I told him the real Glue is herm prone. It will definitely pop bananas if root aphid are around.

They didn't really make me do it. I actually told the guy I was fine to walk if he didn't like the quality.
I threw $300 on the table off of 10oz to shut him up as I was sure the stuff would fair fine on the shelf. It was more than I thought. The guy said the price was much lower than expected and was a bit guilty over it. Plus, I wanted on the shelf which was very well stocked.

It sold out in <2weeks.

I'm still running more with the guy, but I can't call it Gorilla Glue #4 because its not like what the big boys are pushin though mine is actually 29%THC diesel chocolate funk as per the original variety description. I'm doin it for $1700/lb because its a decent yielder with great veg times...and I know avg price is $2k.

The vendor made you sell it to them for 1100/lb? Why did you give it to them? Shit man, sounds like you got played

jmk18

GG4 is definitely in OR .. Kno several friends running her in Portland and around Mt. Hood . When I was first gifted the cut it was from an Oregon member:tiphat: . Now I'm back in W.Mass .. So it's here too

Got GG#4 growing in Boston.. So Its on the East Coast!!!

blooper

it's odd. one dispensary had flower but i wasn't really impressed. i understand that cannabinoid/terpenoid/terpene profiles are a mix of genetics and how well it was grown so i'm curious to see how it does because i keep hearing that it can be really beautiful far as terps go. i picked up the cut from some really kind folk for next to nothing so i guess i didn't 'earn' it (lol) but i am about to take cuttings and cross it to the 1:1 thc/cbd hurkle i have in hopes of finding a high cbd lady with the added terp profile for a really medicinal strain thats a little easier to grow. if it works out it will most definitely be shared.