What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

d3cryption

Veteran
Very nice Endur and hell ya Arminius cant wait to weave a main bitch up! Great to see all the ic heads diff stylies grow her.

Im running in coco, gh base, heavy 16 root, prime, finish, cal/mg, bennies ect.
pics r after a up-pot

My Gg4girls, they are growing fast, any one note that yet :D j/j
View Image
View Image
View Image

Have u ran heavy 16 base ? Last run, I ran heavy veg and bud.... and liked the results. I remember someone on here saying the veg nutes were a waste, but the bud formula was the shit .... this run I doing floranova bloom for veg, heavy 16 for flower... prime was good ... how are u liking the roots, and finish ?

Have u had a chance to run heavy 16 fire yet ?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Some kid on IG starting going off about how he had the cut for longer than some other schlub and that he knew the creatorS*..i just laughed. Kids say the earnest things.

Besides that who knows who pissed in my Aptus..?? Coldhearted.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have u ran heavy 16 base ? Last run, I ran heavy veg and bud.... and liked the results. I remember someone on here saying the veg nutes were a waste, but the bud formula was the shit .... this run I doing floranova bloom for veg, heavy 16 for flower... prime was good ... how are u liking the roots, and finish ?

Nope have not run the heavey16 base yet, and the rest so far kick ass.
I got a bit of pk left so i have not personally used fire yet but ive heard really good things so far. Im def getting it to try at some point.
Honestly i like not having to mix a shit ton of bottles and it seems to be as good or better than my multi bottle combo.
Time will tell though... if it gets to expensive or isnt doing the job back to the old tried and true:tiphat:

I run the Heavy 16 line I worked at a Hydro store and i used everything on the shelfs i think its the best nutrients....... Bryce patterson is the man.

Trying to stay stocked up just in case the world ends!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
If you want to stock up id suggest their 55gal drum option. With as much as they recommend dosage wise, those bottles wont last too long if you have more than a couple lights.

Also side note...MillsPaysTheBills.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
You could always have JR Peters make your own Heavy 16, if you can glean the whole ingredient list. Me, I will stick with $100 for 10,000+ gallons of solution :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
GG#4 putting on the moves.

picture.php

picture.php

Rolldaddy

@ endure

Your killin it! Specially for only being 36 days in

@ dansbudz

That is one sick looking canopy. So much deliciousness on this GG4 thread