What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully a HT SF winner, ICM winner. you twats better be praying .....Oone of us wins ....I will be.

SEE oh shit its all your fault. I see all this ass kissin and I think its the other thread.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Sorry for the crappy pic some Gorilla Glue #4 I have her going in a bunch of different rooms these where vegged for 5 days from rooted cutting and flipped .. She stacks really good.
picture.php

Huel Perkins

Veteran
This may be the weakest pic in this thread but it sure as fuck makes me happy. A gift from a new friend, very happy to add her to my arsenal!

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Weak is right!

What the fuck, is that monitor from 1986?

J/K Huel, I know the feeling. Was so happy when I got my cut. You'll have a blast growing her out. You must have been on the good list.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,hello,window86 needs its only running platform back!

you can tell instantly thats a real glue cut,theres no doubt in my mind thats legit...

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Weak is right!

What the fuck, is that monitor from 1986?

J/K Huel, I know the feeling. Was so happy when I got my cut. You'll have a blast growing her out. You must have been on the good list.

lol,hello,window86 needs its only running platform back!

you can tell instantly thats a real glue cut,theres no doubt in my mind thats legit...

Why's everybody always gotta clown on my old computer? Yeah, it sounds like its got a diesel engine when I watch youtube videos but she still gets the job done!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many days do you plan to take her?

I take her to 65 days.. I don't know anyone that takes her past what I do. She is just starting to flower so still has a long time to go end of March to a few weeks into April. I don't date anything anymore it just confuses me. I pull the plants when there ready regardless of date.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
After Jack started posting pics, i didnt think i was gonna post anymore GG4 pics, but what the hell.. :biggrin:

I just chopped this one down the other night and boy does it smell great!
Sour lemony skunky DanKNESS!
I got another smaller one comin down next week.:)

picture.php

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some awesome colors this time. I think the clearx helped the flush. I know pic's. I desided I wasn't gonna travel with pic's of my grow anymore. So sorry just gonna have to take my word for it :D

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
I take her to 65 days.. I don't know anyone that takes her past what I do. She is just starting to flower so still has a long time to go end of March to a few weeks into April. I don't date anything anymore it just confuses me. I pull the plants when there ready regardless of date.
Thanks for the quick post PF

Sorry to unc and others I don't have any gg pics to share.

So I'll just leave this here and back away slowly.....

hE3A42C58