What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Dog Star

Veteran
Not doubt, I'd like to see some photos of what you're talking about. Goodluck yo.

Here Harry for you and SirSmokealot... few pics of mine Fake GG#4,camera is not a best one for macros so excuse me
for not giving her proper justice..

Fake GG#4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and respect boys and girls... :tiphat:

TurkeyBagz813

Would it be worth getting gorilla glue cuts from a cannabis Club in the bay area? It's a travel for nd and I'm new to this but I'd want to get some clones and see what I can. What would your idea be on this. Any advice would help and from what I seen in this site I can appreciate what is offered my way.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Would it be worth getting gorilla glue cuts from a cannabis Club in the bay area? It's a travel for nd and I'm new to this but I'd want to get some clones and see what I can. What would your idea be on this. Any advice would help and from what I seen in this site I can appreciate what is offered my way.
They probably have the right one/ Josey sent the cut to my buddy, and told him to give it to me. Its been here in Cali ever since. I like it a lot. I smoke it every evening lately. The Ice water hash is VERY good. The Organic Rosin is crazy good

TurkeyBagz813

Thank you I had got some from a friend and it was really good smoke. I just don't know to many people in cali yet. just move here to live with my bro few months ago so everything out here is new. Just looking to try a lil grow for my self and see what luck I might have.

Grizz

Veteran
as far as I know Dark Heart nursery has the real deal, but not a 100% sure, I tried to get them a certified cut but they weren't interested

A

acridlab

Little close to the light, but some of the trich stalks on this one got pretty gnarly, longest ive ever noticed on a gg4 bud..
Peace
picture.php

Wendull C.

Veteran
Nevermind,was some talk around that real GG#4 cant have 9 leafes...,
some people claims that GG hits max 7 fan leafes.

But i guess they dont sees your plant..

I also have version with 9 leafes,even can made her coloured if i freeze her roots,

but since she is a 9 leafed folks claimed she is not real deal cut.

Maybe they chime and comment your plant now when we see another 9 leafed
glue..

Mine is real. No question. It throws sevens and I have seen a few 9 blades. Some cats said mine must be fake too. If I couldn't trace it I might be worried. I'm not.

Love this thread.. got one I have been vegging for 5 months from a self pollinated Hermie seed found deep in a bud I smoked.
Just a question. Plant started smelling at like 2 months, but the day I switched 12/12 ALL smell vanished.. I am on day 10 today. Started showing trichs at day 8, temps at 70-80 max. Flora Nova veg, bloom, every water (2-3 days) and Epsom every few weeks as needed.. any clue?

Day 10 of 12/12 cycle. Gorilla glue #4 Hermie seed vegged since mid December under 12 watt led. Yes 12 watt. Upped to 30 in March for better coverage in scrog. Then 10 days ago upped to 120 watt for flower... Damn thing was screaming to be flowered, with big preflowers EVERY node. First morning after switch and flowers were forming everywhere. A couple branches stretched past my lights and just couldn't be bent but those flowers are looking great so fuck it! Defoliating seems to have stopped the stretch, but not bud growth..... Just hope the smell returns!

Attachments

• IMG_20170502_092007270.jpg
    IMG_20170502_092007270.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20170502_091618513.jpg
    IMG_20170502_091618513.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20170502_091214083_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170502_091214083_HDR.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20170502_091349477.jpg
    IMG_20170502_091349477.jpg