What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

StoneyK

Veteran
Oh yea. .. the frost packs on so heavy so fast.

Day 24
picture.php

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
:biggrin:

We recently aquired this GG4 cut in Portland ... i'm 10 days into 12/12 witn my 1st glue in a 10gal pot .. im soo excited i have been absolutely loving Sour dubb for a cpl years now .. when joesy told me the Glue is better .. ive been day dreaming about her ever since .

by far the most advanced & vigorous plant in the room among about 10 other healthy specimens of various pedigree .. just dominating .
And reproducing clones even faster than i could hop for . another 50 days for me .. tho i was lucky enough to get a sample with my gifted cut and can attest this one has it all ! .

Big Respect Josey... what a special find , hope your doing well .:tiphat:

& a big thank you to the brother that brought these fine genetics into my life . Aswell as to Joesy for so graciously spreading the DANK! :dance013:

Grizz

Veteran
:biggrin:

We recently aquired this GG4 cut in Portland ... i'm 10 days into 12/12 witn my 1st glue in a 10gal pot .. im soo excited i have been absolutely loving Sour dubb for a cpl years now .. when joesy told me the Glue is better .. ive been day dreaming about her ever since .

by far the most advanced & vigorous plant in the room among about 10 other healthy specimens of various pedigree .. just dominating .
And reproducing clones even faster than i could hop for . another 50 days for me .. tho i was lucky enough to get a sample with my gifted cut and can attest this one has it all ! .

Big Respect Josey... what a special find , hope your doing well .:tiphat:

& a big thank you to the brother that brought these fine genetics into my life . Aswell as to Joesy for so graciously spreading the DANK! :dance013:
Joebean so glad to see your still around, glad you got the gg4, enjoy

Red Fang

Veteran
I am too, that is something else, want to say far more but blown away and don't know what to say. all i can say is way to go man!

Stonedform

They stocked up and should have it around. Lemme know how you like it.

Hey IC OVO (or I guess RB-26 now haha)!

I just got home from a trip to Santa Cruz. I was devasted to see the GG#4 off the menu, but noticed Canna Cruz had a 30% off flowers sale, so I went in anyway just to talk to (Dave? Greg? Forgot which).

I almost shit myself to see that they actually had some GG#4 (I guess they got in "less than a pound" this morning?)

It. Is. Epic.

The flavor is definitely improved. The look and size of the buds as well. I actually preferred the aroma of the earlier batch, it had a little more citrus to it (I saw the terp tests for both, the old batch was higher I guess). The smoke.... woah. Incredibly clean for being so potent.

Thanks man. Glad I made the effort to get some. I will keep this half O locked up tight as my "private reserve," so to speak.

Also, I had passed on the Chiquita in the past, but finally bit the bullet and bought a quarter while I was there. The tender and (grant? dave?) sold me on it, convincing me to try it despite my normal indifference towards Banana Kush - this pheno is just a different world they said. Looking forward to it later tonight.

Here's a pic I took of the GG#4:

Attachments

• GG#4.jpg
    GG#4.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 13

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
View Image
day 31 good stacking again this time over a ft of connecting nodes

Looks good. Do you think there is something specific that you're doing to get such good stacking? I've had a few plants that I really liked, but that didn't really stack that well. I'm always wondering if there's a trick I'm missing?
...sorry,I know this is the "pic" thread. ;)

"HEMPEROR"

Hey there fellow glue lovers can someone plz give me a little advice? i have myself a nice glue mother and im about to take cuts for my first run with her! im doing hydro IWS and was wondering if she is a light or heavy feeder? i was thinking about a 2 strain grow with stardawg which i know is a heavy feeder so i wanna know if i can do this with them sharing the same rez? cheerz in advance for any info/advice.........:biggrin: