What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 at 63 days

Relentless

Veteran
Beautiful stanky gal..

Attachments

• GG4 1.jpg
    GG4 1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 56
  • GG4.jpg
    GG4.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 51

gh0stm0de

in case you were waiting for confirmation, the verdict is in: you crushed the fuck out of it.

looks like breeze to trim too, and not too shabby in the numbas dept

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys.

miscbrah-nope havent smoked any before.. and for the past few months I havent been smokin very much at all.. i hear shes a heavyweight in the high dept, so I better watch out lol.
Ive had her for a long time but kept killing/cloning bc I just wanted to run my normal ladies... glad I finally flowered this one out. shes very frosty and has a nice stank to her.

Relentless

Veteran
Cant really put my finger on her aroma yet.. Just stanky to me right now lol..

Shes in my breeding tent right now.. I reversed a few whites that will be hitting her, 818 og, fire og, animal cookies, thin mint gsc, forum gsc, headband, lemon skunk, and a few others :D

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys. always appreciate the love here..

Got a few projects going on.. busy as usual..
got my femd project that i mentioned above..
just popped some agent orange and orange velvet... ive heard the orange velvet is where ao gets its orange.. i plan to cross the most orange male to my ogs and other killer strains..
also im flowering my females from my wifi(the white x fire og bx1) and my fire cookies(gsc forum x fire og bx1)..
got a nice sized coco grow of snowcap going.. and a few other little experiments :D
busy busy lol

Grizz

Veteran
very nicely stacked buds, whiter than white, sticky as fly paper, stinks for days, good god man what took you so long?

miscbrah3284

Veteran
thanks guys.

miscbrah-nope havent smoked any before.. and for the past few months I havent been smokin very much at all.. i hear shes a heavyweight in the high dept, so I better watch out lol.
Ive had her for a long time but kept killing/cloning bc I just wanted to run my normal ladies... glad I finally flowered this one out. shes very frosty and has a nice stank to her.

Yeah man when im set up back I hope to have it in my stable, i really like it, and the breeding potential i think is huge with it's yield and resin production

Shes in my breeding tent right now.. I reversed a few whites that will be hitting her, 818 og, fire og, animal cookies, thin mint gsc, forum gsc, headband, lemon skunk, and a few others :D

jesus, the glookies are happening....omg it's happening :woohoo:

does it smell like sour dubb in flower? i havent been around the glue plant itself but the buds are damn sour! i swear i can smell the chocolate diesel in her too.

damn i wonder what the white reversals will do to the glue, i cant even imagine! mmm lemon skunk and headband for sure sound like winners too!

good luck relentless!!!

How does the forum cut compare to the thin mint?

Relentless

Veteran
does it smell like sour dubb in flower? i havent been around the glue plant itself but the buds are damn sour! i swear i can smell the chocolate diesel in her too.
damn i wonder what the white reversals will do to the glue, i cant even imagine! mmm lemon skunk and headband for sure sound like winners too!
good luck relentless!!!
thanks man. not sure how it compares to sour dubb.. the sour dubb i ran a few times was a dudd so its been long gone.. does kinda smell sour.. real funky thats fosho..
Im excited about these crosses too.. ever since I got into breeding ive been cranking the crosses out, one after another.. its fun!

very nicely stacked buds, whiter than white, sticky as fly paper, stinks for days, good god man what took you so long?
ya, shouldve ran it sooner lol. thx man!

How does the forum cut compare to the thin mint?
the foum is very tight, small nugs.. daytime smoke..
the thin mint cut is much more og like.. actually, most people wouldnt know the thin mint cut from sfv, tahoe, etc.. very og like.. havent smoked it yet so i cant say anything about the smoke..
I like them all :D

OgRastaman

I can smell the chocolate deisle in the glue. I just started my babies of the glue I got from the cup. Thqnks again sunset, standard seed Colective, and any 1 else who w as able to make the entries and bring the cuts to the cup!!! Has any one ran the glue in soil with teas?