What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Fuck

morgandecaptain

Day 28

Attachments

• IMG_20170113_214658.jpg
    IMG_20170113_214658.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170113_214713.jpg
    IMG_20170113_214713.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 51

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dropped 12 seeds , all sprung tails in 36hrs , put into cups of coco to build roots , then into 5" square pots to veg till sex shows .

the 12 down the middle are at 11 days old at 12/29

picture.php

they got transplanted into the 5" pots on 1/10

picture.php

& this is them on the 15th ...... i'll get more pics after they go into veg under the 315cmh

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it'll be interesting to see what comes from them !!!

morgandecaptain

Had some health issues when I ran this and it didn't get cloned and I lost all the pics. But I have the same cut back now and found a couple pics that I posted on another forum. Gorilla Fuck seedpac cut day 49. I'll be running it on a vertical screen this next run.

DunHav`nFun

Great lookin plant.....sorry ta hear about the health issues.....hope all`s better these days with happy harveys in the future......now....Are those regular screw in LED `s with the plastic globe off or some type Cob setup......regardless.....how many total watts do you have above that plant ?.....Is that a 2 x 2 tent or bigger ?.....

Thanks for comin back with the Gorilla Fuck.....Made me think of Dans….RIP brother....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …..

morgandecaptain

Great lookin plant.....sorry ta hear about the health issues.....hope all`s better these days with happy harveys in the future......now....Are those regular screw in LED `s with the plastic globe off or some type Cob setup......regardless.....how many total watts do you have above that plant ?.....Is that a 2 x 2 tent or bigger ?.....

Thanks for comin back with the Gorilla Fuck.....Made me think of Dans….RIP brother....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …..

That was a 3x3 tent with 3590 COBs with some added 630nm, you can also see a 730nm phytochrome trigger, think it was 290 watts total.