What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Zapadra

a dominant gene is not always the one to "show". By inbreeding you also pair up recessives into homozygous combinations.

Is a gene dominant to the allele or to the entire genome? :)

Indeed. :tiphat: Dominant was the incorrect word. This semantics thing... :laughing: I would hazard a guess and say it is to the allele.? I don't know enough about genetics... Seems to me to be very much set and setting.?

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
bugman :tiphat: how's the smell of the SourPower?

Got a bunch of purple bawls over here since the cold moved in..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smells pretty damn good standing over em. XD

Down to 4, too, the one the grasshoppers liked popped a pistil.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided NOT to put the 6 GB#4's into flower yet . i want them to get alot bigger first . i'll see what they look like next month when i get the other tent set up . I put 4 of my bigger moms in that were going to get replaced by new cuts cuz they just got to big for my space . one of them was my death bubble #5 the bigger yielder of the 2 i kept .

oti$

9 GB in the box. They will be going with their bx2 cousins under a1k when they all get a little more established.
picture.php

And ou looks like I have one of those trifol babies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
That's awesome man a full blown trifoliate :biggrin: Had one that threw 3 branches where I topped it and it threw a trifoliate branch that I cloned; it's still a trifoliate so far, 3-4 nodes later :dance013:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
another freak! Kuato went full blown herm on both heads the fucker!

in other news, got Phytophthora, eating away at the stemllne of a few plants. Lost a couple.
Anyone know how to cure the shit for sure?

seen quite a few trifols so far heh.

Zapadra

in other news, got Phytophthora, eating away at the stemllne of a few plants. Lost a couple.
Anyone know how to cure the shit for sure?

seen quite a few trifols so far heh.

Have you used Chlorine Dioxide before? Found it to be a really good fungicide.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

the gnome

Veteran
phytophtora, or commonly called 'the destroyer of plants'
it's some nasty shit tony,
take cuts toss the infected plants if possible.
it''l be easier to kill it in the cuts.
this stuff gets in the soil and goes systemic in the plants.
posts containers tools need to be disinfected with 180F water for 30min or use steam.

joe fresh has a write up on it
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=233001

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i got like 5-6 cuts of the dude, they are all preflowered from sexing so im hopin they root fast. Thats what I get for using recycled soil i let sit outside prolly.

the gnome

Veteran
outside shit needs to stay outside.
i learned my lesson letting my 3yr skywalker cross sit out doors for a few nice days last spring and let the sun fatten her up before taking cuts for my summer bloom run.
all summer long i had mysterious prob with leaves turning yellow and dyiing that eventually spread to all my plants.
around late aug i was told it was leafspot :(
not nearly as bad as what you have but i'm still dealing with trying to mop up it up for good.
best way was to to start over with cuts from all keepers,
way mo easier to treat the cuts
i had to get actinovate.
18oz for $146
i'll say it again
outside shit needs to stay outside!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn , that SUX Tony !!!! you've got alot of shit going on to have to replace everything ! hope the chems kill it all off !!!
sounds like ya need to ditch all the soils & start fresh with that too , i hope i'm wrong !

well , i've still got the 3 BX's plus seeds of everything , so we'll get ya going again if shit really hits the fan .still have seeds of the 2 GB f2's from the first run .

oti$

Is phyotophthora the same thing that causes root/stem root/dampening off? I've been having SERIOUS issues with dampening off this year. I've been getting like 50-70% success rate(closer to the lower end). It's illing me because I'm in pheno hunt mode searching for the one or actually3-4 to run monocropped for production so out hurts to lose half off the seedlings to dampening never knowing what could have been....esp with the price of some of these seed pack. I've been having90-100% pop, then days later they start flopping. So far my recent batch are all looking good since moving seed and cloning operation to my house.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya otis it is one of the causes of damping off!

Lets see, i got cuts of the chosen, hope they pull through i popped over 150 beans to find him!