What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Googlers get in, but they don't get out!

Artful Codger

Hi, all! I wandered in here a couple weeks ago from a Google search for coco and Blumats and I don't even know how many hours later my brain is bulging from binge-reading three amazing threads about Blumats, coco, and nutes. I've been growing for a while, indoors and out, here in Massachusetts, in the US. Can't wait to see what other treasures are hiding in these forums.

Cheers!
Chris

bibi40

Hi, all! I wandered in here a couple weeks ago from a Google search for coco and Blumats and I don't even know how many hours later my brain is bulging from binge-reading three amazing threads about Blumats, coco, and nutes. I've been growing for a while, indoors and out, here in Massachusetts, in the US. Can't wait to see what other treasures are hiding in these forums.

Cheers!
Chris
A lot of treasures here , be sure ,

and welcome to you !!!