What's new

Google street view

G

GET MO said:
Yeah pheno I feal ya, but Im talkin bout the future of all this technology shit, goverment probly already can look in houses if they really want, they probly watch us through the tv's....
:D I though about that I hope they saw the finger and heard what I said :cuss: :D :wave:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
GET MO said:
goverment probly already can look in houses if they really want, they probly watch us through the tv's....

Somebody's been watching too much Truman Show :smile:

U

ureapwhatusow

let me let you know how bad this is

LEO cannot survail past your curtlage (the boundry of your orperty) without a warranty

Private citizens and companies can

SO now thats it public use, LEO can curtail the law they already drag their balls over

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
My brother and I saw the google earth vehicle as it was driving through my old neighborhood in Houston, it was actually a VW Beetle, I believe. So you can probably see my brother and I in his truck if you are looking at my old neighborhood. Only problem is, this was about 2, 2and a half years ago when we saw it and it still isn't and option for that part of Houston. It will probably take them a long time to finish all those streets though, because lately it is getting harder and harder to tell where Houston "ends." Sickening how it is spreading all over the place....

/but yeah, I love Google Earth....sucks they got rid of the Landscape as Art section, beautiful pictures of some places. Amazing how some places look from above.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
There are already some lawsuits over this whole thing. I remember reading about some guy with a really long driveway trying to sue. He found his house on there and since the people came on his property to get the pics without his permission he was pissed. I guess they must have thought it was a road. There have been people caught making drug deals, taking a piss, and I think some people even getting it on. All sorts of funny stuff I guess. I have heard that some skiers/snowboards us google earth to find new lines in the backcountry of remote areas.