What's new

Google forces Google+ and F#@k up youtube!!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Can't believe they did it! Everything was fine until they made this google+ shit ! This is big fuck up move IMO!
Google+ sucks and it's useless, but with out it you can't comment on youtube vids. They even changed the comment section, was way better as it was originally.

CHRONICMAN

Veteran
Can't believe they did it! Everything was fine until they made this google+ shit ! This is big fuck up move IMO!
Google+ sucks and it's useless, but with out it you can't comment on youtube vids. They even changed the comment section, was way better as it was originally.

Do you have an account with google.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You obviously have no idea what Google's original mission statement was then. IMO, Google is/was Skynet from the start.

Well...it's easy enough to look up. This is what I found:

Its mission statement from the outset was "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful." From the Wikipedia page for Google.

Sounds like a plan to make the best search engine possible. Do you have access to a different mission statement? Please post it if you do.

Last edited:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Just a general Google account.

I had a gmail account and wake up with google+ account that I didn't subscribe for. If I want to comment youtube vids now I can't anymore! Cause every comment for youtube goes to google+ now!

I read some comment under youtubes videos, two guys thought they were in private on google+ while in fact their comments were showing up on youtube ... Pretty fucked up.

CHRONICMAN

Veteran
I had a gmail account and wake up with google+ account that I didn't subscribe for. If I want to comment youtube vids now I can't anymore! Cause every comment for youtube goes to google+ now!

I read some comment under youtubes videos, two guys thought they were in private on google+ while in fact their comments were showing up on youtube ... Pretty fucked up.

Its really easy to do but I cant really explain how as I cant throw a screenshot on here. I am a master on Facebook teaching people how to do things but here is different. Still trying to work it out here.

on FB I am " MJ MJ Smoker "

CHRONICMAN

Veteran
PC,s and web design are my thing. Its hard to work this place out thus far as I have not been on much due to the many groups I have on FB and admin. Sorry I could not help you out but I will work it out sometime.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
It's a real ballache. If you are not in a person G+ group, you can't reply to their comments. Nor can you reply if you untick the box which would put you post on G+ too. they are trying to force everyone onto G+

I only ever used it to reply to lunatic creationists and misinformed prohibitionists..... I bet getting rid of my account won't be easy.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
PC,s and web design are my thing. Its hard to work this place out thus far as I have not been on much due to the many groups I have on FB and admin. Sorry I could not help you out but I will work it out sometime.

Not even hackers can change this. If you want to use youtube freely U can't anymore.

The conspirationist sleeping in me starting to wonder if they did this on a purpose :thinking:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff1475_zpsbe2583ba.gif

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You obviously have no idea what Google's original mission statement was then. IMO, Google is/was Skynet from the start.

but of course. What's their original mission statement? Control the world?...spy for the government?...enslave you further? The skynet is falling the skynet is falling....fuck...get used to it. Turn off your computer bro...you know they are watching it...but here we be

spreading love

floralheart

Veteran
When did they force the change for you? For me it was about 2 weeks ago. I never commented on videos until 4 weeks ago.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/11/20/glenn-sits-down-with-renowned-futurist-ray-kurzweil/

If you watch all these video's Kurzweil states that Google is really about building a machine capable of not only knowing all the information on Earth, but to predict future events. The original mission statement was to build a machine that can not only log all this information, but create a super computer or artificial mind capable of it's own cognitive ability. His book is called "How to create a mind." The Google search engine is just a tool used to gain all the information possible, not the main function.

If that blows your mind look into the "singularity" that is quickly approaching if not already here.

The Google rabbit hole goes very deep, if you choose to go down that road you will learn the truth behind the curtain.

HOw to create a mind

Well...it's easy enough to look up. This is what I found:

Its mission statement from the outset was "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful." From the Wikipedia page for Google.

Sounds like a plan to make the best search engine possible. Do you have access to a different mission statement? Please post it if you do.

Latest posts

Latest posts