What's new

google boo snad pecker ding dwong da weechis willowing in a creek far from the hills

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I do not water until the cup or container is air light. Then I soak completely turning the pot to soak all the soil. let it run through a couple times. Don't water again until dry and light.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
your problem is that bloody cup your growing in repot or suffer the wrath of the grim reaper... muuuuuuahhhhahahahahahhah

S

strain_searcher

transplanted

transplanted

the roots reached the bootm of the cup and it was was still wet so I broke up the soil and repoted but I did not water because the soil was naturaly damp. I added perlite to my soil as well

S

strain_searcher

no improvement

no improvement

I let them dry out and wtered into new soil and they look even worse. tunrning more pale. What should I do?

S

strain_searcher

temps

temps

stays between 80 and 85 degrees but for now I will cut out 2 of the 4 cfls and see what happens

S

strain_searcher

all better

all better

I turned off the 4 fluros and moved 3 of the plants under 2 foot fluros that sit out in the open and i think the new soil is working wonders. Now I have to make room for the damb things.

S

strain_searcher

update

update

here are some shots of the little ones. Thanks for all the help you guys gave me.
2266DSCF0016-med.JPG

2266DSCF0012-med.JPG

22662-med.JPG

2266DSCF0013-med.JPG

Last edited:
I see your baby's shaking there grass... shaking there grass. SS man good job they are going fine now. If you ain't got the room send them here plenty room at the Inn lol good luck dude.

S

strain_searcher

Just started flowering yesterday

Just started flowering yesterday

I need to find the females so I have room. I hope 3 weeks is enough to get them going.

S

strain_searcher

hell yes mudderfookars

hell yes mudderfookars

These are stuffed yet green yet flowering yer 4 strain yet growing bigger yet getting ready for new cab. Hooked on growing provided some seeds when I was down. I am most grateful.

2266seedling-med.JPG

2266seedling_update-med.JPG

2266seedling_update_2-med.JPG

2266stuffed-med.JPG

S

strain_searcher

The Girls

The Girls

Here is the lineup so far of girls

2 blueberry captain crip pure
2 bubblegum/haze/skunk
2 strawberry cough fem seeds
hoping the only g13 jlp left will be a girl.

S

strain_searcher

TheSource said:
I notice you have two different types of CFL bulbs there. Do either of them do better than the other?

The plants seem to love them both but the longest lights on the right get a bit hotter. Get both at home depot 45 watters and 42 watters. like 185 watts in a small area works great for veg and sexing.