What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOODBYE EVERYONE AT IC.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that, good luck bro and i look forward to your return.
Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah that stinks EHonda. What hapens now? Facing a court hearing, fine etc? Or caution at the station? Or Jail?

Pactivist

Sorry to hear about your problems ehonda, i like the advice my grandmother used to give me " An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" and like was said earlier it's better if you have something on them if they have something on you(like your grow). Need any help brother us IC'ers are still here
peAce
pacT

R

Ronley

this is awful EHonda,
Go well and safe and looking very forward to seeing you back.

wikidcalibudgrl

Awww man,,, packn2puff is right,,, waht a bitch! man,,, soo sorry to hear about this trouble, and the trouble you were with :badday: Hope to see ya back soon Ehonda! Enjoyed chattin at ya in chat,,, take care, be smart, and this to shall pass. :wink:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
DAMN!!!!!!!! That sucks honda man. Many positive vibes for you from here man. Keep your head and fuck baby man. Just remember no matter what they can't keep us down forever...Good luck man. We are sure gonna miss you in chat. :badday:

shopvac

Ehon, sorry to hear of the bad fortunes, were def here for ya, hopefully karma will work its way around for you and her both :) good luck to ya

hope ta hear ya in chat again soon Shoppy

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Damn man... that is the worst news. Sorry bro, Were goin to miss you. i was gettin used to your friendly face in the chat, always had somethin nice to say. Dont worry bro, if/when you come back please dont hesitate in askin for any help. you got a friend in me.

take care, and heres to hopin for the best
bartender187

Xtrakritical

Damn Bro! :(
Im really sorry to hear that shit man!
We'll miss you in the chat room for sure. so dont take too long! ;)

Do me (and you) a favor, and just leave that girl alone! Give her back all her shit (if she wants it) and just consider it a loss... I say girl, because a real Woman or evn a true friend would never do anything so detrimental to a you!

I wish you the best eHonda, I'm sure it will all blow over soon!

If I can help ya with anything, just send a PM.

Xtra

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Good luck and best wishes man! Sometimes you bite the bear, and sometimes bitches will fuck you over....bite the bear my friend!

B

baccas125

You are in out thougts. You will be missed!!!!!!
:fsu:

you are always welcome in chat even with another name!!!

baccas

jahseeds

t least you still have your freedom, my advice to you is to get low and stay clean for at least 6 months, your names probably on file now.

B

baccas125

Im Glad to anounce that i spoke with Ehonda today in chat! It apears that everything is fine and we have one more bachlor here at IC Mag. :joint: :sasmokin:

baccas

Gamera

People like that seem to be accident prone. :sasmokin:
Sorry to hear about your dilema. Chin up and start over when it's safe. Did you lose your beans?
GAmera

ehonda187

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see all the support in my most desperate moments. Through the miracles of fast and responsive lawyers I was able to get off on my charge with just some fines. The ex I referring to was my ex wife. She and I gotten into an argument about our child and I told her to leave my premisis,so being the worthless wench she is, called the cops on me. They took all my lights (1000 hps and about 10 replacement bulbs,400 mh with 4 replacement bulbs) took all my blowers and fans,fertilizers, some of my timers my DAMN PLANTS and a whole HUUUUGE box of popcorn buds and trim for my hash run. Took my bubblebags and BHO tubes, Also took my prized possession.....A bubbler I had for many years. Later on in the evasion of my privacy they found another one of my prized seed collections I had stashed. All I am left with is some soil and buckets and some bagseed I found whilst cleanin up some of the mess the Police left when they demo'd my whole damn grow room. So now It is time to save for some more genetics. should be interesting. I'm kickin myself for giving all the rest of my bogglegum x LSD cross. They took the ones germinating from me those bastards!:joint:
So as you see I'm a hurtin man right now..things will get better and I will have to put my passion away for a little while as things cool down and to start saving for what was taken from me. I don't log into my account anymore at my house therefore everything is safe that way this means no more enjoyable chats with my new friends here at IC. :badday: I love the site and the members in it and I will continue to pop in just to say high when I get a chance to. :wave: i'm in the process of packin my shit now and preparing to find another home to purchase so that I may do something that I enjoy and keeps me somewhat peaceful. My situation was a hard learning experience but I have learned to take precautions that will make it much more enjoyable.
To see all those who cares means a lot to me. It keeps my head up and now it is time to move forward and look forward to success in the future....

and you better believe this......when I come back I will be bringing nothing but FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sasmokin:

PLEASE
EVERYONE BE SAFE AND STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY EX'S UNLESS YOU GOT A PROZAC THE SIZE OF A HOCKEY PUCK. LOSE YOUR TEMPER OVER SOMETHING STUPID, EVEN IF YOUR IN THE RIGHT, IF THEY CAN SCORCH YOU THEY WILL. (not saying all will so don't flame me up.)
THANKS EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO BE POSTING ONCE AGAIN SOON!​