What's new

Good strain that would finish by October at 49°

Hello everyone, I am looking to see if anybody has any advice on a good outdoor strain that finishes by october at or around 47° lat. Thanks.

Tao

Hi

I had good results last year with The Church from greenhouse , harvest the first week of october.

This year i'm running some Bangi haze and pakistan chitral kush from ace seeds , harvest in end sept/ early oct , and both are resistant.

You can also try Biddy early from magus genetic , or guerilla gold wich is done by the first or second week of september.

B

bcell

I second Biddy Early - my best outdoors on the East Coast at 43 N. It finished 3rd week of September for me.

Thanks for the advice guys. I am a true sativa lover and I found the durban by Sensi to finish in late september. This is really appealing to me. Has anyone ever grown this out? I bet there's some dutch genes in there but seems good overall.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I posted a list of strains that finish by the end of Sept. I tried to post a link but it didn't work.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
all 9-10 weekers finish in my experience by late october, even better until november dependin on the season.
Don't be worried I am in Vancouver and have never had a problem finishing anything with 10 weeks in door flower time.
Good luck bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts