What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Places to Stay in the Dam

C

cway

Hello All :wave: :wave: :wave:

I wanted to start a thread for us Virgin Westerners as to whats a good Cost Efficient place to stay in the Dam close to the festivites..I am planning on making the trip this year and hope to meet plenty of fellow IC Maggers and Smoke some lots of Dank Ganja....!!!

Edit.. Found a thread on this page .. Sorry Disreguard...

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
ss restrooms with muGood to see you are making the trip cway...
Some of these guys can fill you in on places to stay..A good place in Haarlem is the rooms over the sativa shop...55euros a night but with shared facilities...One of the members here said they were very clean and theres a men and womens restroom with multiple showers...
Good deal and just a 15 minute train ride to central...

C

cway

Thanks Bro.. For 55 Euros that might be where I stay. The Sativa Shop that Is. I just had a dank harvest of some organic shiva skunk that I want to bring sooo bad but have no Idea how to get there from the States.. If you have any Ideas please PM me so its not public info..

Thanks Capt Crip.. Ill be flying in on the 19th and leaving on the 21st..

Capt. Crip

Veteran
C-way,
PM sent...
I'm sure you can find something in the dam for the same price range but it will not be as nice by a long shot from what I have researched...
Theres also 2 nice apartments over the indica shop for 110 euros and 130 euros respectavely...
Now these are first class places with computer,flatscreen TV one has a washer dryer...The 3rd floor is the smaller of the 2 and perfect for a couple and the 2nd floor is the bigger place and can sleep 5 or 6 peeps...Big couches,tables and set up for a nice size get together...
They are nice and I wwould imagine the sativa rooms to be the same...The big apartment also has a stocked fridge and cannabis themed plates,bowls and saucers....
I'm staying in the big place for a few nights but will be in the dam the rest of my stay...

Last edited:
C

cway

Thanks the info CC and Logic.. How far is the Sativa Shop from the Dam? Im looking into the RHO Hotel as well, if its the same price then it might be better to stay in the Dam? What do you guys think?

C

cway

Guys this RHO Hotel says it has a smoking Ban effective Mar 14.. Thought this was getting pushed back?

If you got the money stay at the Swissotel off Damrak. You walk out front of your hotel and you are standing in the Dam Square. Which is in the city centre, which is a 10 minute walk to the train station.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
cway,
the fact that you are only going to be3 there 2 days I would definitely stay in the Dam...
The Sativa shop is in Haarlem which is a 15 to 20 minute train ride from the Dam...I think trains travel every half hour but I would still find a place in the Dam as Logic suggested..Try the Hemp Hotel although I would imagine she is booked up...When I first got a response the had no bookings but with the cup being held at Pollinator I would imagine she got full quick...
But I would definitely look and see as the prices are killer and they are clean rooms...The rooms are done in different styles...Like the Moroccan room the Carribean Room,ect...

http://www.hemp-hotel.com/

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Abba hotel is a cheap but clean and decent hotel close to the Leidseplein (a major nightlife area). They are also smoker friendly. :joint:The hotel's site is HERE