What's new

good nite icmag

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
sounds better than just a nite of dancing
man i havent been outthe house in months would love to out and about
but i kinda live in the boonies and would have to drive an hour or two and with a drive like that i cant assure my self it would be worth it un less i dont planing on coming home for a while
im jellous i need a vacation
how is that cali club scene thes days

I dont know man, I think cali clubs will always be poppin, girls just gettin faster and freakier, and aint nothin wrong with that! I dont go clubbin often tho, after last night I might start goin a lil more often. I dont have too much time for fun stuff so when I do go out I make it an event.

asstastic

this saying fits you
"i dont have a girlfriend but i know a chick that would be pissed if she heard me say that"
ya i got no free time either i got a baby and she dont like to party so i only get vacations but im planing one probley to cali dont know yet seing as im not paying a cent just going for the fun

Good morning icmag.

I just woke up from a dream that I was slanging Querkle, hunting down a thief in a ute, dodging trigger-happy undercover narcs, mistaking Haiti for France and blowing up something blue and reactorey looking.

Easily one of my oddest nights of dreams.

RL

whodi

Veteran
some girls just want ALL the attention no matter who they are around or where they are

goodnight lol