What's new

Good News: No Jail Time for Heavens Stairway seed seller

vta

Veteran
So why does this guy get off, yet that same Canadian government is going to extradite Marc Emery to rot in a US prison for the exact same offense? Someone please explain this to me.

The DEA wasn't going for RC. They went after Emery after he used his mag to piss all over George W Bush. He called them out and they didn't like it.

So why does this guy get off, yet that same Canadian government is going to extradite Marc Emery to rot in a US prison for the exact same offense? Someone please explain this to me.

Marc Emery went out of his way to piss off the wrong people. I saw him in a video saying that he and his friends heckled the head of the DEA when he gave a speech in Canada.

Maybe you shouldn't make it personal with someone like that. Probably other things happened too. He coupled his seed selling business directly to the legalization effort financially without shame.

Seems like you should only do one or the other.

Definitely a good guy though, hopefully he cooks up some crazy-as-fuck plan with all that time to think in his 4x6 over the next few years.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
wow, definitely unexpected.... i guess thats what stacking up illegal cash will get you....an excellent lawyer. I seriously can't believe RC isn't in jail and that it has already been 4 years since overgrow went down.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Big Ups RC. Why can't he have just played a better legal game than Marc ?? ... and on that note Marc got what he deserved IMHO. Fuck what's Fair when None of it really is ... right? I got NOTHING worthwhile from ME except for experiences I will try very hard to forget yet not to repeat. RC sent me the goods consistently ... without fail ...

T

theJointedOne

i remember the picture the police took of his seed stash. it was huge, and he had some bars of gold too!

Right on man! Have fun be free and irie

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Good to hear. I didn't really post on OG since I made my home here first. Great news none the less! As Skip would say, "Don't want to spend a crapload of money on a lawyer to avoid jail time for selling seeds, legalize it!"

(Sorry Skip I had to do it :tongue:)

O

OGfarmerted

damn i remember that. anyone else here go back to the days of weedbase before overgrow. the likes of brothers grimm, bcgavic, mrsoul,~shabang~ moderated at the end. overgrow was basically formed as the result of weedbase closing. back in those days its was mostly high times and ed rosenthal books. i remember trading info with BOG on small hps lighting early on.

its untelling how the usa govt will be towards seedbanks now they arent focusing on medi grow op as much. they may getbored and go after them or say fuck it. if republicans were in office it would for sure be hell to pay.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yea a big congrats to RC.. I came from cw to IC in 2004 but had briefly been online at cw in 95 to buy seeds from HS and their auctions were cool.. more acutal auctions than BIN's.. I still have a few seeds from there.. congrats again RC peace n puffs..

sackO

Jalisco Kid

Yeah Fet and Dman sure put some flavors in my garden.I had a lot of orders from HS and 100% delivery rate. I can't say much for marcs actions but he gave me some lulu's lighting I sure wish I had again. JK

thats awesome news.probably wont happen but id like to see og up and running again. imagine what that would do for the cannabis community.

luciano28

That would be cool if OG came back, like I said I wasnt around back then but its pretty obvious ex-members have helped me out since I have came online. I can tell people loved that site. If OG came back online, I think it would represent a WIN for the cannabis community, a small one, but still a win.

As for the difference of this guy's fate and Marc Emerys, well I think it is pretty obvious. Emery brings too much publicity to himself. So he is a bigger target in the eyes of LEO in Canada as well as the US. This guy in Quebec pretty much kept his mouth shut, layed low, and went with the flow. If Emery wasnt a celebrity he might enjoy the same type of fate. His celebrity is what draws the attention of US authorities no doubt. And having the US authorities after you isnt a good thing. I hope Emery gets off too even though I think he is a raving lunatic that is a terrible spokesman for the marijuana movement. When I saw him on 60 minutes I kept thinking I hope people realize all potheads dont act like that guy.

Great news though the Baghdadlian fella got off with no jailtime, it seems he paid a price though, looks like he gave up a half million in profit in this deal. Id imagine he forfeited everything, the computer equipment, the gold bars, the cash , the seeds, etc. so I'm not sure if OG does come back, he will have all the info, Id imagine OG would be starting from scratch. I also doubt this guy would be willing to sell seeds from Quebec again so how would he afford the bandwidth to run a site like OG? From my research OG was supported by seed sales. Maybe after he fulfills all his probation duties in Quebec he will head to Spain, NL, or the UK. The guy was obviously good at what he did, Id imagine it will be only a matter of time before he gets back in the seed sales/forum game again. If he did it from Quebec again he would have to be retarded. Maybe he will move to a safer country once he truly is a free man.

touchofgrey

This is good to hear. HS was the first place I bought seeds back when I got into this hobby. They were good seeds and I thought their service was reliable and stealth. I always wondered though if Cannabis World was related to OG? Does anyone know? I used to hang out there more than OG and see this site as the evolution of CW.

JACKBAYBEH

Congrats Richard!! I was a loyal HS customer back in the day. LOL. Hard to believe it's been gone so long already. Glad your free bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts