What's new

Good Music = Good Vibes

StayHigh149

I was just in Panama City Beach & had a real good time. We hit Club La Vela & saw this group perform. Theynot your typical rap group. They had one of the best stage shows & crowd rocking abilities that I've seen in a lon long time. I copped their album called "All Aboard" & I haven't stopped listening to it yet. The got a song about the war called "Gimme A Reason" that is deep & 1 called "Brother Louie" that is deep too but they got some party tracks on there too. A southern rapper, east coast lyrical type rapper, & a reggae artist ...it's a unique combo & it works well!!! They use alot of live instrumentation too on the album. The title track is is great!!!! I can't even explain how unbelievable good & refreshing it is to stumle onto a group like this. They have a video on their myspace page from the show on the nite I was there. Ying Yang Twins performed this nite too & Code Red outperformed them by a longshot. These guys really impressed me...

Oh yeah, check out the fan submitted video towards the bottom of the page for the war song,,,,IT WILL MOVE YA...

I ain't gettin paid by them or anything..LoL. I just thought I'd share somthing that I feel lucky to have found
myspace.com/coderedmusic