What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Karma :)

Had to delete my old account...wish i did'nt cuz i had alot of nice pics..ah well,time to start over+i wanna get my posts up to 50 so i can pm lol....i managed to snag some off karma's instagram(thanx buddy) but i will be taking more as i go along...i still have white snake#1 and #3, and solo stash x biker kush...white a5 haze and white beezle bubba are no more sadly :( and that hurts...so ill be posting my karma gear here for the next while..enjoy

white beezle bubba

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

DAMN! VERY NICE!

How is the nose on that White Snake #1 pheno?

I am running both parents right now but haven't thrown the Headbanger into flower yet and my WOGv2 still has no nose yet due to early flower.

Peace!
Xray

thanks....it has a kushy diesel stench...kinda offensive actually,but i love it

DAMN! VERY NICE!

How is the nose on that White Snake #1 pheno?

I am running both parents right now but haven't thrown the Headbanger into flower yet and my WOGv2 still has no nose yet due to early flower.

Peace!
Xray