What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Karma Strikes Again! FiEsTa... more FIESTA!

L

LolaGal

It pays to have good karma! What a bargain!

I got a bunch of new Fiesta Dishes for Christmas, and while doing a favor for my Mommy D., I found a bargain!

Woohoo! Girls LOVE Bargains!

I went in a Trophy Shop that for some reason had a supply of Fiesta dinnerware on a shelf???? go figure, small towns... lol.

The proprietors had marked the Fiesta down to bargain prices. Being the savvy bargain hunter that I am, ( I love a good hunt) I said "How much will you take for all of it?"

Now they had $400-500 of Fiesta dinnerware in a variety of colors!

"Let me figure it up", said the proprietor. Back he soon came, and priced it all for...... $22.50 !!!!!!!!!

I got a heck of a deal! Cups, Bread and butter plates, saucers, some plate size I don't know what it's for(haha), Butter dishes, creamers, sugar bowls, a disk pitcher and set of tumblers...

It was a very successful hunt. I retired back to the cabin, unpacked my goodies, gloated a little, and smoked a celebratory bowl of Sourbubble.

:party:

Ain't hunting grand? :D

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:yoinks:

I wish I could go antiquing more often, but I can't for now. Once I am permanently settled, I'm gonna go at least once a month lol.

Great finds, Lola!

L

LolaGal

:yoinks:

I wish I could go antiquing more often, but I can't for now. Once I am permanently settled, I'm gonna go at least once a month lol.

Great finds, Lola!

I liike to antique too! This is just some of the New Fiesta dinnerware, will go with the stuff Mommy Dearest got me for Christmas.

Yippie!

Nice Lola!!! I went to a local shop this past weekend and bought two glass pendant necklaces for $2/each!!! It was pretty awesome haha *kudos* :wave: