What's new

Good Karma Growers Loss

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I am writing this on my own and hope this does not offend anyone, because that is not my intent. We just got back from GKG; Rowdy & crew are reeling but determined to go on, they have enough manpower help in the shop for now.

It is going to be hard on Rowdy, so please respect their privacy. You can read the Lake Co. paper if you feel the need to know more.

Quite a few ic-magers stopped by today & we decided that I would post this (DD please copy this to where ever you think this will help); GKG has a donation jar and we would like to call out to the ic mag folks to drop what you can in memory of Mike. If you can’t make it up there, GKG's address is on their website.

Regardless of your means give them all an extra prayer as that will help the most on the journey ahead.
We will miss you Mike!!!

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Never met Rowdy or Mike but prayers are with ya,

Stay strong,
Steele

T

turtle farmer

R.I.P. Mike-- and my prayers and sypathy to Rowdy and all friends of GKG
TF

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to say thank you to everyone for their kind words. This is the most difficult time I have ever experienced and I am lost without Michael. He was my heart and soul. We had 15 years of life together that I will cherish everyday. It was so unexpected. I am at a loss as to what I will do for the future. Life has changed forever for me.
Thanks everyone, kat

SunshineJoy

Dear Kat,

You don't know me, and I have only come to know of you from these threads, but I would like to say that you are a hero of sorts to me. Being on the other coast of our country, I long for a day that I can share my love for our plant with others as you do.

Now I see that you have suffered this loss, and I just want to send my thoughts and prayers to you. If there is ever anything you need that a yet-to-be-met friend in cyberspace can help with, please call on me as I'm just a PM away.

Your life will change now; keep looking for the beauty that you might be inclined to miss.

Sending love your way...
Joy

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so so much. The kindness of everyone is overwhelming. We are always struggling to keep our doors open and keep our bills all paid at the club. I don't do this because I am making lots of money or because of a potential for financial gain.. I do it because it is my calling. I have total faith in the medicine and many of you know that.
I so appreciate the offer of help from so many of you but this is something I want to do for him myself. Its the last thing I can give him. I loved him with all my heart.
Thank you and everyone here on icmag for their support and for the offers of financial support. You have all been a huge comfort to me.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
RIP Michael, a gentle giant if there ever was. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

Much love to Kat and all at GKG!

With respect,
~Payaso

T

theJointedOne

Kat I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and GKG

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Kat - I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for you. He is in a better place and looking down upon you with happiness and love. I wish you the best and hope you will find the energy to push thru the saddness. We all love u.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Let Us Help Good Karma However We Can

Let Us Help Good Karma However We Can

We went in yesterday to make sure there wasn't anything we could do & get our charge of good karma.
I ask Rowdy if we could put an address up on icmag for those that want to help & are to far away to stop by to donate & she agreed:

This is the address for;
Good Karma
PO Box 237
Clearlake, CA 95422

As folks came in she was focused on getting them to attend the Lake Co board meeting on Tuesday. She is amazing! Like any good mother hen, she is fighting for her babies (Cannabis). I know that in the past she retained an attorney to try to get Lake County’s regulations sensible & only a few other (two I believe) collectives have helped with the $.
So I am making the call to all the good people in the IC-mag community to do what you can to keep the Good Karma flowing.

Not only is GKG recovering from their loss, now the Lake County Board is trying to zone cannabis out of our rights (thank you Payaso for spotting & posting the text of their end run). Rowdy has always been the voice of reason with sensible guidelines for the cannabis community.
If the Board passes this proposal we can have: 60 sq feet of grow with 1200 watts max of lighting AFTER paying for a zoning permit. If you are outdoors still 60 square feet or 100 sq feet if two qualified patients live at that property! This is only the tip of their goal to stop all cannabis!!
Do what you can to help & if you are close come to Lakeport 10 am Tuesday!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts