What's new

GOOD BYE ICMAG! Blizzard of '10 Strikes US

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
You guys are scared of 8 inches???? Do not move to Michigan, Illinoise, or like Pennsylvania....ever. 8 inches and 20 below with wind chill are pretty normal this time of year. Blizzards are so common here....I wish I was where you guys are now, even with a blizzard. We go through about 4 months of hard winter, but 6 months straight of cold weather. Summer is usually just exactly 3 months...may or may not have a spring at all :(

Now what am I supposed to read when you're gone Lola? I hope you make it through the storm. I always worry about my ladies if we lose power....no generator here at all. You'll be alright:)

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm too skinny for this cold shit...no insulation ya know?

L

LolaGal

2 inches so far..... supposed to hit big tonight... Yeehaw!

I don't mind the snow, I got no place to go. I just dread the power outages...that sucks.

I got a SEA of Green to worry bout...

hate it when the power goes out for days and days. It is worse in the winter. In summer they will get the power back on pretty quick.

so far so good, maybe they actually pruned the trees around the power lines after the ice storm last January.

South = one snow storm per year. Here the temps get around 30 degrees in winter, maybe one week of temps around 15-29 a year average.

Too bad I don't have me own power plant... :D

whiterabbit9

Veteran
well you won't be alone, you can always call your good friend (phone lines usually work)

:)

you know which one I'm talking about

j6p

If you get snow without ice, the power should stay on.

Around here it's 3 feet of snow and -5F, cheers

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
You guys are scared of 8 inches???? Do not move to Michigan, Illinoise, or like Pennsylvania....ever. 8 inches and 20 below with wind chill are pretty normal this time of year. Blizzards are so common here....I wish I was where you guys are now, even with a blizzard. We go through about 4 months of hard winter, but 6 months straight of cold weather. Summer is usually just exactly 3 months...may or may not have a spring at all :(

Now what am I supposed to read when you're gone Lola? I hope you make it through the storm. I always worry about my ladies if we lose power....no generator here at all. You'll be alright:)

That's skinny-dippin weather ;)

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
3 inches of snow...followed by 1 inch freezing rain...followed by 1 inch of snow

Tricky...very tricky, outside...I'm in my bomb shelter...:dance013:...(the Russians, may? attack!)

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
this reminds me of a guy in Singapore, when playing cards...you couldn't take your eyes off the table, long enough to spit

Attachments

4.1 KB · Views: 5

Ganglere

I pity you poor folks of Cali... I'm pretty much 2/3 the way to the North Pole from you guys, last night we got a foot of snow on top of the 5 or so we had from before.

We don't get blizzards, though. We just call it winter :biggrin:

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran

Same here...It sucks..I got to move to spain for the winter ffs..

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Is everything okay Lola? I woke up this morning remembering this thread and was wondering how you made out last night and today... Update us when you can. I hope you're warm and the girls have light!

L

LolaGal

Yippie! No power outage YET!

Snow has stopped, and moved off to the east.

Got about 6 inches... no ice... YIPPIE!

The girls are all asleep in the nice 65 degree heat in their grow! I got em lit at nite, when it is the coldest, and sleeping in the day. I hope this method of growing makes the pot good for night owls like me... lol.

Everybody make it through?

L

LolaGal

I think I stole the idea from you Krunchie! Good idea... it works sooo good, but not for long... hahaha

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snow bong? Pics please. WTF on the other hand. My state has declared a state of emergency. I have 2 inches of snow. Again WTF.

ROJO145

Veteran
Snowbongs rule!!Glad to hear ya made it Lola,it even got warm here,its 5 out!!!I dread nightime!!! :biggrin:
No pics but I like packin my bong with snow,ya get the idea.

L

LolaGal

Just empty the bong, take it outside, lay it on it's side and shove as much snow down the pipe as you can!

Then go inside, fill with water through downstem hole, replace downstem and bowl.

Take a toke through all that cool snow... it's great tasting. lots cooler than ice. smooth.

you will get such a big hit you will choke out.