What's new

good bye for now friends!!

G

well guys . im about to sign off . but only for a lil while . looks like the relationship im in is ending and i must move .. :badday: so anyways ,
i wanted to come and say my good byes ..
but first . i have a poster in the contest and i want to say if it wins that the
seeds be donated to charity.. or be split between the contestents. or what ever works out the best .. or if you guys want to take my poster background and rework it or edit it , be my guest , not to say that i think it will win , or counting my chickens before they hatch . but if it does here is my will . if im not back before the contest is over .
it will probley be a while before im back or it may not be .. i just wanted to let the family know that im going off for a bit and this is why .. my girl and i are just not working out after 13 years .. so later all of you . love to you all .
sunsim

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the rough times. Good luck and god speed to you.

btw... nice submission youu have some nice photoshop skills

Take care SunStimulator

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
So I guess this means she gets the computer? j/k Seriously, Very sorry to
hear of your troubles SunS...we will be here when you can come back.
Thanks for the poster submission and no worries...the contest will be going
for quite some time so do check back when you can, hope to see you back
soon! All the best to you.
:wave:
dg

G

God speed

Love is a risk of the heart - always save a garden of hope for your self

G

Be Well , Keep looking up. It sounds like your ready to move on. Enjoy

G

to my family here at ic

to my family here at ic

:yoinks: i was suprized to see everyones concerns .. no matter how blue my day is i always find sunshine here .. i love all you guys and gals ..lol... i didn't forget about you DG. it is great to be back in .. im here for a bit .. my girl and i are trying to work out all this fighting bs .. it all boils down to me . past few months have been hard .. loosing a friend or what i thought was 1 ,, him stealing our investment .. loosing lots of money . worried about the cops, moving and setting back up my grow only to take it back down ,then putting it back up .. lots of things are trying to go to the bad ,BUT . im not letting them go that way . so i guess it's my stress . so i had a few day to think about whats important .. my girl and my weed ,lol. so im going to try to bite my tounge and try to make it work .. it is a long hard battle to get along with someone daily .. and when that someone don't want you to play with your passion .. so i had to tell her that if she wanted me she has to want me for what im doing and what i am .. im a POTHEAD . and always will be .. so i wanted to say to all my friends that came to support me that you all made me feel loved .. and to that i love you all back . and i hope im here to help you out when your day turns blue .
thank you all
sunsim

O

OHenry

Good luck bud! Hope everything works out for the best. You better get you ass back online soon so you can help me with the graphics end of things. Talk soon. Later OH

G

good to see your back man. hope things work out to be stable. hit me up on aim sometime!

Latest posts

Latest posts