What's new

gonna be scarce for a short.......

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna miss ya' over at "Your Four Words Game", bro. Take care of yourself, S4L, and I'm sending good Karma your way. Peace.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
You are gonna be missed a bunch bro..........man, I hate to hear this, it won't be the same while you're gone........but you will be in my thoughts & chants! I hope that pain falls off into the abyss! You get well, we ain't going nowhere.

Blessings & Peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words n thoughts you all.......

an accident @ work 4 yrs ago ruined my back, I've been dealing with
the back pain for 4 yrs until 2 weeks ago when a nerve in my pinched,
it effects the femoral nerve in my leg, unbearable pain that makes my
previous back pain seem like a walk in the park. I've had all the MRI's
& high end discograms to know that 5 discs (maybe more) in my back
are in a very bad state.

I'm going in for a nerve root injection tomorrow & then some traction
to see if I can't be yanked out of that pinch first. A surgery will take
weeks to arrange.

I can't sit here for more than a few minutes, I won't even mention the
meds the doctor has me on & I cannot sit up long enough to do more
than a couple of tokes at a time in any given 3-4 hour period. I have
three friends dropping by w/quality meds thankfully so I'm well covered
there.......

you guys mostly see a highly opined & oft rude S4L in these forums but
I hope you know I have and feel the same compassion for all of you that
I've read and feel here myself today.

Thanks again for your thoughts

U

ureapwhatusow

well at least we know why ya so grouchy :p

I hope the surgery brings you the relief ya need and I wish you a speedy recovery

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
good day S4L :)
there is not a lot we can say besides reminding you to be patient, it seems that you can only get better from this point onwards; i have some constant neural pain too, but it is bearable, only med i take for it is cannabis... have you tried medicating yourself by eating slightly cooked cannabis rather than smoking it?
much good health and light your way
Paz

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
s4l sorry to hear it ... we'll miss you, get well and get back soon brother. merry christmas, happy hannukah, freaky festivus, whatever works for you, the best to you and those dear to you.

G. Sensi

Blessings S4L....

truly sorry to hear bout your troubles brother....

Much Strength and healing vibes to you King... They say what dont kill u only make u stronger... No doubt you gon get thru this...

Take care of yourself... Hopefully 'Santa' gon bring you a whip style vape so you aint gotta sit up for your tokes... definately let the Ganja heal ya body and take ya mind elsewhere...

Peace

-G

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro-nothin but good wishes for ya. been dealin with back and nerve issues for years, and its not possible to explain whatunending pain is like to someone who has never suffered from it. will this be your first nerve blocker shot? or should i say was it? i remember the first time i got one of those, it was the first time in 6 or 7 years that i could say i was not in pain. the docs told me it lasts anywhere from a week to 6 months. lasted bout three weeks for me before the pain was back full force. i still get a chill when i think about that first one..... good luck to you bro, i wish you a pain free holiday!.....sub

NOKUY

Veteran
get well s4l.....stay strong....and get your ass to a med state ASAP!

seriously i hope u get better quick and safe!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
take care of yourself S4L. Here's hoping the surgery goes well and ends most or all of your issues with your back.

SDOG

Stoner4Life said:
my bad back has taken a tragic turn and a surgery looks iminent.
it pains me to no end to sit & type this so I'll barely be looking in to
check in on things, it hurts so badly atm that I've got to go now.......

take care my tokers den kin,

~S4L~
peace.

Goodluck mang.

You must spread some rep around before giving it to S4L again.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
after two long days of traction w/tons of pulling done I've found some relief, not much but enough to give me hope.

the nerve root injection did nothing & therefore a surgery to repair that area would bring no relief to this pain.

still too painful to sit & type I just wanted to drop by & thank you all again.......

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was actually just wondering where you have been stoner4life... so i did a little search in the advanced search section of this site, only to randomly find this thread, when all i really wanted to do was find a link to you so i could PM you...

hope all is well for ya, and that your holiday was not too bad ...

Pain is just weakness leaving your body... within time, your weakness will be gone and you will be back at it, wandering the road less traveled...

(P.S. , save me some of your meds! haha, jk my friend)

ill see ya around.. wishing ya a speedy recovery

peace, LW

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

After another long day, & hours of traction & of course tons of
pulling my back is sore....... given a few hours & it now seems
to be coming around. I can hope that the traction continues
to bring more relief, I suppose some pain before relief might be
expected with traction....... anyone else have extensive traction?

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
hey S4L, just droppin by to see how things are going. still wishin you well brotha. i also wanted to mention to you, have you or anyone else you know mentioned yoga to you as s form of therapy after everything is said and done? my wife and many others have told me that its phenomenal for the back and also seems to elongate the spine to some degree.

my wife seems ot be going through this anxiety thing and was prescribed xanax. god i hate that. i was in the office tryin my damnedest to ask the doc if there were any homeopathic methods we could try to control it. at first i thought it was just her being nervous about layoffs, although the job told her that shes safe, but its hard for her to shake this thing.

she told me her sister mentioned weed, i asked if she was joking but wifey told me that sis was acutally serious. so maybe i can put this grow to some really good use if she wants to go that route. i keep tellin her about making cookies and such and she seemed to warm up to the idea.

all that to say , maybe there's some form of homeopathic alternative that you could seek out? maybe acupuncture or the like? once again god speed

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey S4L, just droppin by to see how things are going. still wishin you well brotha.......

.......maybe acupuncture or the like? once again god speed
Thnx FRIEND, have my up & down daze for sure bro. and traction seems to be helping steadily w/o being too invasive.

hows the garden of your life going?

was feeling well enough to stop in for a very short visit.......
pain is still wicked enough to keep me away from the comp
for anymore than 10-15 minutes, unless I log out by falling
asleep before shutting it down.......