What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger v1 Micro Grow Week 14 Bloom - Smoke Report Plant #3

mikeysfoatl

Bloom initiation:
7-22-23

Harvested:
10-29-23

Bloom Period:
14 weeks

Flush Period:
6 weeks

Drying Period:
2 weeks

Buds smell:
Anise, fuel

Mood:
Good

Arizer Solo vaporizer Temp:

Number of Tokes:

Vape Quality:
Light, mint, anise

Time to Onset of High:
5 min

Description of High:
Head, light body tingling, trippy, relaxing, heavy body feeling.

Head Ringing:
Yes

Munchies:
No

Cotton Mouth:
No

Paranoia:
No

Duration of High:
1+ hour

Attachments

• 20231029_144843 GT3.jpg
    20231029_144843 GT3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • 20231029_143947 GT3.jpg
    20231029_143947 GT3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 20231111_140246 GT3.jpg
    20231111_140246 GT3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • 20231111_140443 GT3.jpg
    20231111_140443 GT3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Bloom initiation:
7-22-23

Harvested:
10-29-23

Bloom Period:
14 weeks

Flush Period:
6 weeks

Drying Period:
2 weeks

Buds smell:
Anise, fuel

Mood:
Good

Arizer Solo vaporizer Temp:

Number of Tokes:

Vape Quality:
Light, mint, anise

Time to Onset of High:
5 min

Description of High:
Head, light body tingling, trippy, relaxing, heavy body feeling.

Head Ringing:
Yes

Munchies:
No

Cotton Mouth:
No

Paranoia:
No

Duration of High:
1+ hour
You say you flushed for 6 weeks? Isn't that a little much?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I don't know. I think I started the 6 week flush based on the fullness of the buds and trichomes. The fade on these plants didn't start until the 4th week on flush.
On the next one don't flush at all and see what the results are just for an experiment. I used to flush until I found out it doesn't do anything to the smoke. I just use pure water for the last two weeks.

mikeysfoatl

On the next one don't flush at all and see what the results are just for an experiment. I used to flush until I found out it doesn't do anything to the smoke. I just use pure water for the last two weeks.
I looked through my notes and realized that I started my 'flush' 6 weeks ahead of harvest of almost all plants at the 14th week of bloom to allow a 2 week flush for sampling flower from plants 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 at the 10th week of bloom. Plant #2 was the only one ready for harvest at week 11.
My 'flush' is a misnomer. I don't actually flush out the nutrients in the pot before switching to water only for the rest of the grow. My flush is to stop watering with nutrients and use only tap water for the remainder of the grow. I could observe some plants appently requiring a heavier nut demand while others were light feeders.
I'm not sure on whether flush or no flush makes a clear difference on smoke quality. I'd like to think flushing improves smoke quality. For me, I ultimately want to do the least amount of work. If I don't have to mix or use nutrient solutions for a few weeks and still get a good quality high, then an earlier flush is a way to go.
Maybe I can use nuts up to harvest and get an earlier harvest by a week or two. I'm mainly interested in identifying the plants giving me the best high and making a large number of seeds to preserve this population of Golden Tiger V1 genetics while line breeding for a couple plants I like the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts