What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

RED 1

Streetlight is a problem,would have been
Was asked by a dear friend to resize my photos, and,spotted the "contamination",a couple of days back
Gradually(without compromising sunlight from the other 2),I'm LSTing her branches down
View Image
View Image
View Image

picture.php

picture.php

justabluez

Veteran
The new GT3 is BEASTLY!! I grew the first GT, and got the golden Malawi pheno. GT3 is tall like most thai plants. Mine is over 6 feet tall indoors. I did not TOP, but I should have. I just wanted to see the GT3 grow naturally. Definitely a beautiful plant. GT3 and Super Malawi Haze standing next to each other look similiar. You can see the malawi in both, then they go their own direction. GT3 is much more wild looking and wider. Super Malawi Haze is even taller and less wide......maybe 10 more weeks or so for me.......Can't Wait!! Beautiful Plants!!!!!!

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
golder tiger with many weeks to go.

Attachments

• IMG-20201004-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0006.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20201004-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0007.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-20201004-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0005.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG-20201004-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0009.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20201004-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0010.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 62

ULMW

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Finally decided to bring her down and even with topping her and ramming her in the back of my teng to flower in less than ideal conditions I yoelded plenty. Buds are resinous and have a great Thai familiarity to them. Somewhat resinous leatherlemons.. Anyway Massive Thank You to Ace Seeds for anotheer classic Sativa. I loved Thais in mid to late 80s especially Chocolate Thai. So am really happy to have some GT3 and Thai Chi drying and set for a pleasing winter endulgance.
Indoors I recommend single plant and SCROG as she likes to stretch and grow wide long branches.
Happy growing! Thank You Dubi and Ace Seeds :yay:

Azure

TEASER

TEASER

Here's a side branch of the GTT. I had to pull her over as she is a monster!

I'll have to get some more pics in a few weeks when she takes over the tent! Should be fun!

picture.php

ULMW

:groupwave::party:

Early GT3 sample
Very very Thai and most pleasing. A sweet leathery lemon like aroma which is very familiar and old school.
I loaded a chalice cup and took a sip. Rich and creamy smoke and a dank Sativa waft filled the room. I sat and finished thd cup and found myself instantly drawn to deep Meditations. As I held this vibe I began to drift in my thoughts and wonder about da strength of this long flowering Sativa plant. As I was wondering I noticed two hours had gone by.... :biggrin::greenstars:

So, yes, this one catches you by the boo boo and is a creeper fi real. Classic Sativa that gave great yield even after I topped her in the tent to limit her growth.
All round I am extremely impressed as always Ace lives up to its name and reputation.. Best Sativa on the Market.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful ULMW :dance013: So happy you are already enjoying your first GT3 tokes! A pleasure to hear she holds the Thai qualities, your final pics are amazing friend, thank you so much! I thought in late veg she will overgrow your place and won't flower properly, but so glad i was wrong ;) Enjoy and take care!

RED1, the street lights are always a problem in flowering, especially in more urban areas. Light contamination usually delays flowering, worsen the flower/leaf ratio, resin production and bud density, usually tropical sativas suffer the most with light contamination during night time, indica strains to a lesser degree. But i'm sure your GT3 will thrive very well in flowering with your good cares and now she is planted directly in the ground.

Hombre del mont, are you also growing GT3 Thai version or is the GT2 normal release, looking good in early flowering :yes:

justabluez and Azure, so glad you are also flowering GT3.
Thank you very much friends! :grouphug:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hombre del mont, are you also growing GT3 Thai version or is the GT2 normal release, looking good in early flowering :yes:

Hi Dubi, I've just been looking at my account information and it just says goldern tiger, so i guess it's not the 3. I grew a thai 20 yrs or so ago, when i was a noivice indoor man and it was one of the best weeds i've grown. She looks very thai dominant to me.

She's starting to put some glands on now and the little bit's that i've removed (not getting any light and were missed earlier when i lollipoped her) fast dried and vaped have supprissd me!

I've only been feeding with Cannabio flores, should i now be giving her a pk boost of some sort? , if so, what should do you advise?

Many thanks

Hombre

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking wonderful Azure! :tiphat: Thanks for the update, please keep us updated with her progress.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi frassekongo,

Yes, we expect to re stock GT 3 fem around April, you may still find latest packs available through Seedsman.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice chilliwilli! :yes: Thanks for your patience. I'm surprised it took so long to ripe. Those yellowish tones in your bud is a distinctive trait coming from Thai Chiang Mai.
Curious to know your final opinion about GT 3 after the curing!

Damn RED! Your GT3 hash looks delicious :yummy: Perfect to warm the spirit during the cold winter days, hope everything is doing fine after the move.

Wow Azure! :bigeye: Love the looks of your GT3 cola, simply impressive! How did she end up ?

Best wishes for 2021 guys! Hugggss! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts